Chapter 22: A Trouble Arises

[A/N]: Yo! Sorry For The Long Long Update, I've Been Busy Playing A Certain Game Up Until Now And Haven't Had Enough Time Writing Another Chapter. No Worries Tho, I Still Intend Continuing This Story And I'll Try My Best To Upload Every Week.

Well, Here's The New Chapter Hope You Guys Enjoy! (/^~^)/

[Phalanx]

It has been two days since the Knights left Hedia. Their travel was fine and smooth with the exception of some mini fights along the dirt road.

Since their stay in Hedia, Phalanx had undergone major-major changes. It couldn’t be called a stronghold anymore, the place obviously got larger since then. The houses and stores that was once there were replaced with cobblestone roads, which formed the main road. From the main road, streets branched out of it along with the sidewalks and structures that was built right beside it.

The seemingly large crowd before deduced, the enlargement really changed the overall status of the place. Adventurers go now and then but not too much of them could be seem frequently roam the streets unlike before.

“Is this really Phalanx?”

Jouzu questioned. The changes were enough to make him doubt that its still the Phalanx he went and stayed on before.

Well, the changes occured much faster than he had anticipated. Building homes and structures will take months or even years but this is what happened in just a span of weeks.

Then he remembered, they’re not in the real world. Of course, if it was the real one then progress and development that are this quick would possibly never happen.

In the Game World, everything was possible. Magic, Monsters, Adventures, Quests, Forming Guilds, Revives and almost everything was technically and logically possible within it. Living in such a world could be more than fun and exciting than the real ones.

“Woooow~ Phalanx really changed a lot.”

Irish, who transfered into Phalanx right after it was established said in disbelief and amazement.

“HA! Forte really worked hard didn’t he?”

“Yeah, he really did.”

The group continued their walk on the main road not worried about getting lost in the newly formed place. They knew the roads just enough to take themselves into the place they’re headed to.

Since Phalanx enlarged and expanded its territories, it took quite a while for them to reach the Guild Building. Like anything around Phalanx, it looked stunning and new.

It stood in the center of Phalanx, just like before but it was redesigned to a more grand and welcoming look. Its architecture was comparable to those of the medieval ages combined with the touch of modern buildings. The fusion of the two generations of architecture was stunning and it was certainly one of the best structures they have seen in their lifetime.

Fences were built around the Guild Building, they were taller than an average human and was made with a material similar to stainless steel. A gate and a pathway was also visible from the outside, the gate was oozing with glory, and looked very luxurious whilst the pathway were just like a normal brick road but with patterns that showed grandeur.

The pathway lead into a 5-step staircase, a red carpet that’s embroided with golden thread in its sides were placed atop of it. The carpet lead to the large double door of the building, the quality of the wood used on the door were clearly visible even from afar. Jouzu can’t imagine how many gold coins did Forte or the Adventurers in Phalanx needed to build such a magnificent structure.