Chapter 25: First Stop

Narkis announcement sure raised some brows, its not like everyday you hear about a Titled Monster which in that world means it was very strong and poses extreme danger. These monsters require parties or teams in order to defeat, the amount depends heavily on the monster's rank. Titled Monsters usually have a Hazardous to Extreme difficulty, which is the last two of the difficulties the game (or world) offered.

With their current state and average level (all of the Expedition Force combined), it was no question that they would be easily wiped out by the dragon, heck, a level 15 SS+ Rank monster needed seven skilled people with three unique items each in order to hand its demise with each one of them barely surviving. Just imagining how to take down a monster like that made a chill run down on everyone's spines.

"Have you seen its Level?"

Sigrun asked before anyone could speak.

More than anyone in there, she was the most interested. She had this "Information gatherer" charateristic and can't help herself from stopping her own urge against it.

"I'm afraid not"

Narkis replied.

"It only showed its name, other than that, was nothing."

When he finished, several gasps were heard, some even scratching the insides of their ear to see if their hearing is right. Monsters, especially in a game should show their name, level, hitpoints and mana (if there is) to the players, majority of MMORPG games were like that even MagMa Online, but this is one thing that they heard for the first time. Its a complete mystery, the monster had its name and title but other info were missing? unbelievable, its ridiculous to have it like that.

"Can you please repeat."

Varix asked him. He knew to himself that he heard it right the first time but he couldn't believe it. Maybe hearing it the second time would completely erase his disbeliefs and maybe even clear his doubts.

"The dragon only showed its name, other than that, was nothing."

Narkis repeated.

"Strange, most monsters we encountered had given off their names and other basic info."

Jouzu stated, hands on his chin.

"Ain't that sh*t interesting? I need to go see that for my self."

"Now's not the right time Nimbus, we can see that later."

Mischa growled, eyes dead-locked. Her tone was unusually authorative. Normally, she wouldn't stop Nimbus, it was Sigrun's job. But after hearing some of the most intriguing and unnatural things, she had grown curious and serious on the topic.

"I have seen it my self too as I was with Narkis, one glance alone had given me chills."

"If one glance is enough to give you chills, then the monster should be extremely dangerous."

Forte commented.

"I agree, even the Scoropede wasn't able to give us that kind of aura except for the slight intimidation."

"Still, it doesn't answer the real question. Which of the tunnels here are our ticket to exit this chamber?"

Sigrun noted, addressing their main goal.

"Well, I can answer that."

A man followed by 9 Adventurers respoded as he approached the leaders' forum. The silver heavy armor and a long sword were the most noticeable things about him, his brown eyes gave off an authorative aura to anyone who catched a glimpse of it.