Chapter 16: The Chamber of Death

Seeing The Scattered And Pulverized Bones Around The Area Sigrun Couldn't Help Herself To Have Chills And Fear Running Down Through Her Body, The Same Sensation Was Also Felt By The Other Girls. Jouzu And Nimbus Only Had A Sad Look On Their Faces, Sympathizing They Prayers And Pity Towards The Dead.

Sigrun: "Just... Just Who In The World Could Possibly Do This? This Thing... This Kind of Thing Is Too Much No Matter What Angle You Look At..."

Irish: "May The Gods Up In The Heavens Take Care of Your Souls..."

Sigrun: "May They Rest In Peace..."

Mischa: "No Matter Where You Look At, This Couldn't Possibly Be A Work of A Human. Something With This Magnitude of Cruelty Can't Possibly Be Done By A Sane Person, This Kind of Work Are Only Done By A Demon Or A Monster. This Is Just Terrible... Really Terrible..."

Jouzu: "I Couldn't Agree More."

Said Jouzu As He Clenched His Fists.

He Knows That This Kind of Work Can't Be Done By A Human Or Adventurer. He Saw Cases of People Whose Insides Were Gouged Out From Their Bodies, People Who Were Tortured Until They Can Only Say That They Wanted To Die Before They Even Came Into Pristonia. He Had Saw Them All Over The Internet And He Felt A Mixture of Anger, Sadness, And Pain. He Had Lost Hope For Humanity When He Saw Those Things And Thought That It Was Brutal Enough To Leave Him A Feeling Like That.

However, When He Saw The Crushed And Almost Powderized Bones, He Had Felt An Even Greater Emotion Than What He Felt On The Other Brutal Things He Had Seen. To Experience Such Inhumane Brutality Must Have Been Insane And For Those Who Have Felt It Must Have Experienced Excruciating Pain Before Even Experiencing Death. He Was Angered By The Fact That Someone Living In The World Can Even Do Something Like That, And He Was Pained By Seeing The Remains of The People That Experienced A Worse Than Death Experience.

Jouzu Suddenly Went Out of His Thoughts When He Felt A Pat In His Back.

Nimbus: "Hey, Jouzu You Alright?"

Jouzu: "Y-Yeah, I'm Alright... Its Just I Can't Bear Seeing Things Like This..."

Nimbus: "Yeah, I Am The Same. This... This Could Only Be A Work of The Devil."

Jouzu: "This Kind of Things... Whoever Did This Should Not Be Forgiven."

The Party Turned Their Looks Away From The Remains Lying On The Ground And Fixated Their Eyes On Jouzu, They Could See His Anger Throughout Him. He Had This Aura of Bloodlust And Anger Surrounding Him That Made Them Concerned.

But As For Jouzu, He Tried His Very Best To Remain His Posture And Calmness. He Broke The Silence And Warned Them.

Jouzu: "Stay Sharp Guys, Don't Worry About Me. I'm Fine."

Irish: "I-If You Say So."

Irish Replied.

Nimbus: "Then, How About That Door Over There? Shall We Take A Look?"

Nimbus Asked As He Uses His Thumb To Point Out The Door Not Far Away From Their Standpoint.

Sigrun: "Hold It."

Nimbus: "What Is It This Time Siggy?"

Sigrun: "Quiet!"

Sigrun Ordered.

Jouzu: "Just As I Thought."

Saying Those Words, Jouzu Drew His Swords From Their Sheathes And Quickly Disappeared.