Chapter 15: The Hedian Labyrinth

The Sky Was Dark And The Sun's Light Is Just Starting To Show Up When The Exodus Knights Left The Onyx Inn.

They Left Early To Finish A Quick Run To The Labyrinth Nimbus Heard of In The Tavern Yesterday Which Was Located East of Hedia.

The Rumors of Abnormally High Amount of Gold Dropped By The Monsters In There Interested Jouzu And Thus, Decided To Take A Look On The Labyrinth.

Jouzu: "Here We Are Guys, The Hedian Labyrinth's Entrance."

What Welcomed Them Was A Large Tunnel-like Entrance. It Was Made With Concrete That Towers Up High That Belittled Them As If They Were Just Insects, The Inside Was Dark And Void As If There's Something In There That The Entrance Hides From Anyone.

They Went Inside The Dark Entrance And Lead Them To A Hallway Full of Torches.

The Area Was Unexpectedly Well Lit Inside, The Outside Appearance Seemed To Only Scare off Anyone Who Dared To Enter The Labyrinth.

They Conducted A Quick Scan of The Area, Monsters Were Crawling Everywhere. The Rumors Were True About The Monster's Inside Was No Lower Than Rank B+, The Lowest Was Rank B+ While The Highest They Saw Was Rank S.

It Caused Them Surprise To See Such High Ranked Monsters Inside The What They Call The Newb Area. Monsters Inside It Would Likely Start From F- To B- But The Labyrinth Was Different, It Was An Anomaly. A Large One. The Labyrinth Would Likely Change The Information About The Newb Area.

Nimbus: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! This Is Good! Real Good! For Such Monsters To Be Here, I Would Be More Than Happy To Tank Them All At Once!"

Nimbus Boasted.

Irish: "Oh C'mon! You Can't Do That! If You're Too Reckless I Wouldn't Be Able To Outheal The Damage You Take."

Sigrun: "We Can Always Let Him Die Anyways."

Nimbus: "Hey! Thats Rude!"

Sigrun: "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever."

The Exodus Knights Were Lively Despite Knowing The Monsters Inside The Labyrinth, Probably Because They Knew How Skilled Each One of Them Was And How They've Been Through Times. Although They Were Lively They Were Also Cautious, Rank B+ Monsters Would Be In A Different League Than The Treant They Fought Which Only Ranks To C+, The Monsters In The Labyrinth Would Be Close To The Strength of The Giant Ogre They Fought Before.

It Was A High Risk For Them And Maybe Even Dangerous, But They're Curiosity Was Strong Enough To Push Them To Go.

Its Been A Little While Since They Were Inside, But They Haven't Done Anything. The Danger of Fighting Monsters of Higher Rank Probably Is What's Inside Their Head.

It Was Like That Until Jouzu Told Them They Had To Go Deeper Inside.

As They Ventured Through The Labyrinth's Hallways, They've Encountered Monsters. The Monsters Noticed Their Presence And Went After Them. A Group of Skeleton Knights Attacked Them.

[Skeleton Knight Lv. 12] x3
[12,730/12,730]
[8,000/8,000]

[Skeleton Knight Lv. 8] x5
[9,200/9,200]
[6,370/6,370]

Jouzu: "Oh Wow! Higher Ranked Monsters Are Really Strong Look At Their HP To Level Ratio, Quite High For Levels 8 To 12."

Nimbus: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! These Little Punks Isn't A Problem With My New Gear! They Won't Stand A Chance Against Us!"