Chapter 8: Varix

Jouzu Wakes Up In His Room, A Peaceful Morning Greets Him As He Slips Out of His Bed. He Did The Usual Things He Do In The Morning Before Heading Downstairs To Eat His Breakfast. As Usual It Was Only Him And The Innkeeper Again, He Always Wakes Up Earlier Than His Party So He Eats His First Meal Alone. It Was Always Like That, He Wakes Up Then Eats His Breakfast All Alone.

He Always Thought That It Would Be Nice If They'll Eat Altogether, He Was Getting Tired of Eating By Himself Everyday. He Would Always Think of That Every Single Time He Goes To Eat His Breakfast But He Just Wakes Up Way Ahead of The Others. Maybe, For The Following Days He'd Wait For Them.

Right After Eating, He Left The Inn And Went To The Nearby Forest To Test His Stats. He Added All of His Stat Points The Last Night, It Would Be The Perfect Chance To Test His Fresh New Boosted Stats. He Also Wants To Figure Out How The Stat System Works, Going Back, He Noticed That His Agility Were Unusually High For His Level. Usually, His Agility Stat Would Require About 5 Or 6 More Levels Than His Current One, But In Anyways He Had Higher Ones Its Not Bad After All Its Just His Curiosity That Drives Him To Think About It.

He Kept Walking To The Path That Leads To The Forest, He Looked Left And Right And For A Moment He Realized That The World He Currently Lives In Was Actually Beautiful. The Sun Shines Brightly Raining Down Its Glorious Golden Light To The Greenery of The Earth, The Sky Was Colored Blue And Gold Which Blends Perfectly To Make The Morning Sky, The Mountains From Afar Were As Blue As Ever Eyes Can See, The Lake Which Is Near Phalanx Were Full of Creatures Which Gives It Life. A Truly Beautiful World To Live In, It Was The Nature Working At Its Finest.

After Not So Long He Reached The Rich Forest of Runeria, Which Was Located At The East of Phalanx. The Forests Around Phalanx Were Given Names After They Were Mapped Out, The Northern Forest Is Estalio, The Western Forest Where They Discovered The Labyrinth Was Named Cristal, And The Southern Forest Was Named Surris. Each of The Forests Contains Different Types of Monsters But They All Have Wolves, Goblins, Hobgoblins And Wild Boars In Common.

Runeria Was The Place Jouzu Wanted To Go Because Ogres Live There, Most of Them Were Taller Than An Average Human And Were Fat In Build. But Their Strength And Toughness Makes Them Good For Warm Ups And Trainings. A Common Ogre Wouldn't Take A Lot of Time To Take Down Unless A Beginner Takes It Head On.

Once He Saw His Target, Jouzu Swiftly Ran Towards It While Pulling Out His Long Thin Swords From Their Scabbard.

[Ogre Lv. 18]
[4,200/4,200]

Before The Ogre Could See Him, He Slashed Its Back On His First Swing Then Behind Its Knee On The Second One, Making The Ogre Kneel Down To The Ground. Being A Dual Wielder Really Has Its Own Advantages, He Can Quickly Slash Enemies In Different Locations Using Two Swords, He Could Also Do Chain Attacks And Chain Skill Combos Using It. The Ogre Didn't Had The Chance To Stand Up After Having Its Kneepit Slashed, It Was A Permanent Stun. Jouzu Proceeded To End Its Suffering By Slashing It Repeatedly Until It Ran Out of HP And Dispersed Into Thin Air.

[Received:]
+1 Ogre Club
+1 Leather Piece
+60 Gold
+780 Exp.

Jouzu: "Not Bad For The New Stats I Guess."

Based From That Fight Or Massacre Rather, His Strength Stat And Dexterity Stat Helped Him A Lot, Additional Attack Power And Critical Strike Chance Took Down The Ogre Easily Not To Mention The Swift Chain Slashes He Executed. He Walked Out of The Area While Putting Back Both of His Swords Into Its Scabbard, He Decided That It Was Enough For His Stat Test And Went Back To Phalanx.