Chapter 6: Shy Healer

Jouzu Woke Up Early And Quickly Left His Bed, He Went Downstairs To Wash His Face And Fix Himself Up. The Innkeeper Woke Up Early Too And He's Already Taking Care of The Counter. Jouzu Ordered Some Fried Eggs And Boar Steak For His Meal, He Just Took Water For His Drink.

After Eating His Breakfast He Went Outside The Inn And Proceeded To The Marketplace, He Wanted To Buy Some Potions Just In Case, He Also Wanted To Buy Travel Supplies Because They're Already Running Out of It. For The Past Days, What They Only Did Was Travel, Grind, Travel, Grind, Travel, And So On.

It Took Him Sometime To Complete The Supplies Checklist, He Put Them Into His【Inventory】And Returned To The Inn They Were Staying. It Was Not That Far, It Only Takes A Couple of Minutes Or So To Get In There From The Marketplace.

When He Returned His Friends Were Already Having Their Breakfast, They Greeted Him Good Morning. He Also Greeted Them And Joined Them In Their Table.

"Hey Joushu *Nom* *Nom* I Chink We Need Shome More Membersh *Nom* *Gulp* A Healer Or A Mage Would Be Great."

Nimbus Suggested While His Mouth Is Full, So Typical of Him.

"I've Also Been Thinking About Lately Too, Our Party Only Consists of 4 Offensive Classes And 1 Defensive Class A Support Class Would Be Nice To Have. It Would Also Be A Great Help For Us When Hunting Or Grinding Monsters."

Sigrun Commented. She Had A Point On What She Was Saying, Their Party Are Made Up By Mostly Offensive Class. They Won't Last Long In Large Scale Battles Considering Their Party Build Up. They Would Need A Support To Heal Or Buff Them Up.

Although Mischa Was Their Previous Support Before, She Was Also Good In Assaults And Quick Elimination of Monsters, Which Helped Them Save Time And Add More Power To Their Offensive Capabilities. Sigrun Was Also Great In Supporting Too But Her Best Mastery Would Be In Killing, She Was Known As The "Death" Before Because of Her Quick And Silent Eliminations.

"So? Where Are We Going To Find A New Party Member?"

Jouzu Asked.

"If We Can Find One, He/She Must Have The Same Level As Ours. Maybe Even The Same Or Lesser Amount of Exp So We Can Level Up Altogether."

He Continued.

"I'm Sure We Can Find One Here In Phalanx, Monsters Near Here Gives A Ton of Exp And Makes Leveling Up Easy."

Sigrun Said.

"We Can Definitely Find One In The Guild Building, Most Players That Stay There Are Solo."

"Ok, If That's What You Say."

They Stood Up, Left Their Table And Went Outside The Inn. They Walked Into The Concrete Streets of Phalanx On Their Way To The Guild Hall.

The Roads And Streets Were More Lively Than Before After People Heard The First Dungeon Has Been Discovered Near The Stronghold. People From Hedia Started To Move In To Go And See It For Themselves, Phalanx Truly Became A Hot Spot For Adventurers.

- Phalanx Guild Building -

They Went In And Were Welcomed By The Chatters of Different Adventurer Parties, The Place Was Oozing With Energy And Enthusiasm. Most of Them Were Taking A Break While Others Were Looking Into The Quest Board, Some Were Also There To Recruit Members For Their Party.