Kile Being Kile *Chapter 40*

Start from the beginning

"He's just being stupid, Heaven" Lizzy said.

Heaven looks at Liz for a while and then nods. "Okay."

"Are you hungry, Hun?" I asked her.

She nods and I'm by her in a flash with a smile. She smiles a little too and then we walk to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Anything is fine" she said.

"Okay." I tell the cook to surprise her and ask him to get me a glass of blood.

We go to the dining room and sit down. Heaven is being quiet still.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I just want to know what Kile's problem is" she said, staring at the table.

I sigh and say, "He's just being the same old Kile. Just ignore him."

She nods and then her food comes out. It's bacon and toast. "Thanks" she mumbled.

I watch her and wonder why this is bothering her so much. She just eats her food though.

Heaven's POV

After eating, I go up to the room to take a shower and think. I heard what Kile said about Drew and I and it got me thinking about if he was right.

I sigh and get in the shower. Maybe it will help calm me down.

While I'm in the shower I think about Kile's words. Does he really think I'm not good enough for Drew? Yeah I'm a human, but does that really mean he's too good for me?

I shake my head and rinse the shampoo out of my hair. I really hate when I can't figure out something.

I get out of the shower and get dressed in comfortable clothes. I don't feel like doing much today. I brush my hair and then throw it up into a ponytail with a clip to make it look nice. Then I brush my teeth and put a little make up on.

When I get out of the bathroom, Drew is sitting on the couch. He comes over to me and gives me a tight hug.

"What's with you?" I asked.

"I want to make you feel better" he told me.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Then why are you acting so weird?" he asked, leaning back so he can see my face.

"I heard what Kile said about us. I'm just worried that it might be true" I confessed.

"It's not! We're perfect for each other Heaven! Don't ever doubt that" he said sternly.

I nod, not really believing it.

He kisses my forehead and I smile. That made me feel better.

"I love you, Girl" he said.

"I love you too."

"So are you okay now?"

"Yeah" I said while nodding.

"Good."

I nod again.

"So what do you want to do today other than hang with Liz and Jamie since they called dibs on you" he said, grinning.

I laugh and say, "Well we all can go for a walk through the trees."

"Sounds nice. I'll get ready" he told me with a quick peck on the cheek.

"Kay."

He goes to the bathroom and closes the door. I leave the room and go downstairs to tell Lizzie and Jamie about the walk. On the way down the stairs, I run into Jackie.

"Hi Jackie" I said with a smile.

She nods but doesn't say anything.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I guess" she said quietly.

I watch her fiddle with her hands and feel bad for her. This poor girl has to work for two vampire guys.

"Jackie? Would you like to ome with us on a walk?" I asked.

She looks up with a look of confusion. "Why?"

"You need the fresh air" I said with a smile.

She smiles a tiny bit and nods. "Okay."

"Kay. We will find you before we leave."

She nods and then continues on her way.

I smile and go to the living room to find the girls. They're still in the living room.

"Hey guys! We're going for a walk through the trees in a few. Kay?"

"Okay. Who's going?" Liz asked.

"Us, Drew, and Jackie" I said.

"Cool. That will be good for her" Jamie said.

I nod.

"We should invite the guys" Liz said.

I smile and say, "Why not?"

"I'll call Max" Liz said.

I nod and laugh at her. "Tell them to get here as fast as they can."

"Kay."

I smile and walk back upstairs. This walk will be fun and interesting.

I'm reeeeaaaalllllly sorry guys!!!!! So much stuff has been going on! I swear I should write a book on my life it's so bad!!! Like my best friend and this other girl got me and my 2 friends in trouble because they called our parents and ratted us out for ditching a basketball gamewith 2 guys. So I'm pissed about that and because a guy I trusted with everything turned around and shove it all in my face. So I've been in a bad mood.

Sorry for the long wait and theshort chapter. Please vote and comment!! Thanks!!