Pick One *Chapter 21*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 21

 Pick One

Heaven's POV

Someone knocks on my door and I scream, "Go away and leave me the fuck alone!"

"Heaven. Come on, let me in" I heard Max say.

I sigh. "It's unlocked."

I roll over so I'm facing the ceiling as he walks in.

"Hey Girly, don't be crying because of Drew" he said when he sees the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Too late" I said quietly.

He sighs and sits next to me. I sit up and he pulls me next to him in a one armed hug. I wrap my arms around him and start to cry even more.

"Shh. Heaven, it's okay. Come on, don't cry" he said.

I keep crying and he pulls me into his arms like I'm a baby. He starts to rock me and I actually start to calm down.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked quietly.

I nod my head and take a deep breath. "I don't get Drew! Why is he being like this?"

"I don't know, Girly, but just give each other time. Especially him. Drew's never really had a permanent girlfriend before, so give him a break. I guess he's not good at comitement. Just let him think it out. You yelling at him, won't help anyone" he told me.

I sigh. "I just want things to be good between us. I hate all of this pointless shit going on!"

"I know. This will blow over though. Just take a break from all this fighting and give him a little time. Okay?"

I nod my head. "I guess I can do that" I said.

"Good girl. Now are you hungry?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Kay. Come on. Let's go get you something."

I nod my head and get up. Max does the same and we head to the kitchen together.

"What do you want?" he asked me.

"I don't really care" I said.

"Okay. How about... hamburger and french fries?"

"That sounds really good actually" I said with a small smile.

He laughs and asks the chef to make me the food.

"Thanks Max" I told him.

"Anything for you, my lil' human" he joked.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

Drew's POV

While I'm laying on my bed, Spencer walks in my room and hits me in the chest.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked.

"For being an idiot! Why are you doing this shit to Heaven?" he yeled at me.

I sigh. "I don't know."

"Don't you want her?" he asked.

"Well yeah" I said.

"Then why can't you just tell her that you want her to be your girlfriend and not your maid!?"

"I don't fucking know! Okay? What do you fucking want to hear from me? Everyone keeps telling me I'm doing things wrong, but I don't know what I should do and why everyone is fucking against me! I'm so damn sorry that I hurt precious little Heaven! Is that what you wanted to hear!?" I snapped at him.