A New Maid *Chapter 23*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 23

 A New Maid

Drew's POV

I wake up with Heaven next to me. I smile a little. I'm so happy I decided to pick girlfriend over maid. I really like this sweet, innocent, beautiful girl. I sigh in happiness and start to play with her hair. It's tangled from her being asleep, but still soft. I love it.

"Are you having fun?" she asked with her eyes still closed.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it's fine. I would have woken up any minute anyways. I'm still on the servant schedule" she explained.

"Oh. Well I'm still sorry" I said.

She opens her eyes and smiles. "Don't be."

I pull her closer to me and kiss her. I love being able to do this with her. It's.... awesome.

She pulls away and she's still smiling. "I'm still not used to this" ahe told me.

"Oh" is all I said.

"I think it's going to be weird not cleaning and taking orders."

"Yeah, I'm going to miss being able to order you around" I said, joking.

She shakes her head and says, "That sucks for you."

I glare at her and she laughs at me. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. she follows me and I pull her into me.

"Nice pajamas" I commented.

She looks down at her pink bunny pajama shorts and black tank top. "Leave my bunnies alone" she said.

"Hey, I like your bunnies" I said truthfully.

"No, you like how there's not a lot of bunnies" she said.

I smile mischievishly.

"Typical teenage guy" she said while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, but you love me" I said.

"Suuure. Let's go with that" she said, teasing me.

"Oh, you're going to be that way?"

"Yeah" she said, nodding her head. I can tell she's trying to hold back laughter.

"Well then!" I said while gently pushing her away from me.

Heaven steps back and folds her arms across her chest. She purses her lips and narrows her eyes. She has the bitchy look down.

I laugh at her and she smiles a little before going back to being bitchy. This makes me laugh more. She smiles again.

"That's not fair! Your laugh is so cute, I have to smile!" she complained.

"That sucks for you" I mocked her.

"Oh, whatever."

She walks toward the bathroom but I run after her. I step in front of her and smile. She moves to the side and so do I. She smirks and then dives between my legs. I'm surprised and then I go after her.

I go into the bathroom, where she went, and look around. She's not in here. But I swear she went in here. I look at the shower with black glass that you can't see through. I smirk and walk over to the shower. I quickly open the door and Heaven screams.