Bowling Balls *Chapter 45*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 45

Bowling Balls

Heaven's POV

I smile when he says he loves me too. "Is it enough?" I asked him.

"I think so" he told me quietly.

"So...."

He laughs and asks, "Will you go out with me? Again?"

I laugh and flip over. I kiss him and whisper, "Yes."

"How many times is it now?" he asked with a smile.

"I lost track."

He shakes his head and takes my hand in his. "I hope this is the last time we have to go through this" he muttered.

"You and me both." I kiss him again. "I'm sorry for acting this way" I whispered.

"Well I was thinking about it and all three times weren't really your fault. Spencer was because of you being drunk. And then Alec was because he's your brother so you have to have feelings for him" he said quietly. I can tell he's still upset about Spencer and Alec though.

"But it was still a bitch move" I stated.

He shrugs but doesn't deny it. I don't blame him. I was acting like a slutty bitch those three times. I would be pissed if he did that to me.

"Are you hungry?" Drew asked me.

"Yeah I guess."

"I got you french toast" he said with a smile.

I shoot straight up and ask, "Where?"

He laughs and says, "On the dresser."

I jump out of bed and run to the dresser. "Yum!" I said as I take a bite.

"I feel loved" I heard Drew say.

"It's french toast. What can I say?"

He laughs and comes over to me. "Yeah, yeah."

I laugh too and take another bite. I absolutely love french toast!

There's a knock on Drew's door and then Liz walks in. "Hey guys!" she said loudly.

I laugh and say, "Hi, Lizzy."

"So there's an awesome concert tonight and Max bought everyone tickets. Jamie and I are going shopping for some cute outfits. Want to come Heaven?" she asked me.

I smile and look at Drew. He looks like he wants me to stay but I really want to go.... I look back at Liz and nod. "Sure. I'll go."

"Alright. Get ready and meet in the living room in twenty minutes" she said.

"Kay."

She leaves and I look at Drew. He's trying to glare but is kind of failing at it.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanted to hang with my girlfriend today." His glare falters and he smiles a little.

"I bet you do" I said and then laugh.

"Hurry up and get ready so you guys can go shopping!" He says shopping in a high, squeaky voice.

I laugh and say, "I'm going." I finish my french toast and then go to the bathroom to get ready. I get in the shower, get dressed, brush my hair and teeth, and do my make up. I then go down to the living room.