Ransome *Chapter 24*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 24

Ransome

Heaven's POV

It's been a few days since Kile told me he's okay with me. I'm with Lizzy and Jamie at the mall.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked them as we all walk out of our dressing rooms. We all have on cute outfits.

"Your's is cute. What about mine?" Jamie asked.

"Cute. What about mine?" Liz asked.

"Very nice" I said.

We all smile and go back into our rooms. This is the third store we have been in so far. I have about seven outfits now. Jamie has about four and Lizzy has six.

"Having fun, Heaven?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah" I said. "It's not like this is the first time I've been shopping, guys."

"We know. But have you ever been shopping with unlimited money and the two most fun girls in the world?" Liz asked me.

I laugh and say, "No."

After hours and hours of shopping, we all go home. Together, we have like twenty bags! It was very hard packing all of it around the mall. And it cost a lot, and I mean a lot, of money.

We get home and walk inside with all of the bags. The first thing I notice is it's really quiet.

"Does it seem kind of quiet?" I asked Liz and Jamie.

"Yeah, actually" Jamie said.

"Maybe Kile and Drew are out" Liz said.

"Even if they were, what about the servants?" I asked.

Lizzy and Jamie look at each other and then they step in front of me.

"What?" I asked.

"Something's wrong" Jamie said quietly.

"I'm going to check it out. Stay with Heaven and make sure you stay out of trouble" Liz said.

Jamie nods and Liz disappears.

"Jamie, what's going on?" I asked.

"Did Drew ever tell you about how some vampires want us dead?" she asked me.