Come Back *Chapter 37*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 37

Come Back

Heaven's POV

The sun finally comes up and I smile. I got through a whole night and nothing went wrong. That's a good sign.

I keep skating down the street and see a park. I'm tired and need a break. I go to a bench and sit down. I look in my bag for food and there is none. I probably should have checked that before leaving the house. I find water from my first trip and wrinkle my nose. It's going to taste bad, but oh well.

I take a drink and make myself swallow it. It's bad.

I look around for a water fountain. I see one across the park and I get my stuff and go over to it. I dump out the stale waterand fill it up with fresh.

After filling up the bottle, I look around the park. Some people are starting to jog by. I get on my skateboard and head away from the park. I don't want to be around a lot of people.

I sigh and don't know what to do. Where am I supposed to go? I have no where to go. Come to think of it, I don't know where I even am.

I look around for signs and see if any of them have the name of the city. After another minute, I find a sing that says Wheatland. Well at least I know where am now.

I see a group of guys coming toward me. I groan inwardly. Please just le them leave me alone.

"Hey!" one of them called to me.

My luck sucks.

I don't answer them and I keep going.

"Are you new to Wheatland?" another guy asked me.

"I don't live here" I said.

"So you're visiting?" another guy asked.

"No. I'm passing through and I don't want ny trouble" I said, trying not to sound scared and pathetic.

"Hey, we don't mess with chicks who aren't causing trouble" a guy said.

I nod and pass them.

"Well bye I guess" the first guy said.

I wave, but keep going. At least they didn't mess with me.

Drew's POV

I drive down the street, looking aound. I wish I could find Heaven. It's dangerous for a beautiful girl like her to be on her own.

I sigh. I'm pretty sure she would go the opposite way of her home town and my house. So this is a good start.

I see a welcome sign that says Wheatland. I smile a litte at the name. Then my smile falls and I go back to being upset about Heaven.

I drive slowly through the town, looking. When I see some guys walking, I stop. Maybe they saw her.

I roll down my window and yell to them, "Hey have you seen a blonde girl on a skateboard around here?"

One guy looks at me and then comes over to the car. "Why?" he asked.

"She's my girlfriend and I need to get her back home" I said.

"Yeah, I figured she was a runaway... She's heading out of town. We saw her maybe fourty minutes ago" he said.

"Thanks. You didn't mess with her, did you?" I asked, glaring at him.

"No dude. We're not messed up like that" he said.

"Okay. Thanks." I drive away and head out of town. Sh's probably already gone if it's been fourty mnutes.

I sigh and keep an eye out for Heaven.

I drive out of the town and now there's no houses around. This will be easy to spot her.

After ten minutes of driving, I see something on the side of the road ahead of me. I drive a little faster, hoping it's Heaven.

Heaven's POV

I look around. There is absolutely nothing out here except road and fields of weeds.

I hear a hum of a car and look behind me. I squint at the car. It looks kind of familiar.

"Shit!" I yelled. I turn back around and get my skateboard to move as fast as it can. It's Drew's car!

I hear the car speed up and the skid to a stop in front of me. I gasp and hit the car. My skateboard comes out from under me and I fall on my butt.

The car door opens and Drew gets out. "Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Do I look okay?" I yelled. "I just hit a car because you stopped it right in front of me!"

"Well I knew you wouldn't stop and I need to talk to you" he said.

"About what? How you cheated on me? I know that I cheated on you before but I was drunk and then hungover. I didn't really know what I was doing! And then I just liked Alec! I didn't do anything with him!" I yelled at him.

"I didn't cheat on you" he said.

"Then what did you do?" I asked, trying to be calm.

"Kile and I just did some guy stuff during the day and then we went to a club. We just danced with some girls" he told me.

"Well I bet it wasn't dancing that parents would aprove of" I said bitterly.

He doesn't say anything so I know I'm right.

"I'm leaving" I said. I get up and look for my skateboard. It's on the other side of the car.

"Where do you plan on going?" he asked.

"Away from you" I said. I walk to the other side of the car and pick up my board.

"Heaven, you can't just skate around until you find a place. You can get hurt or something."

"I don't care" I said stubbornly.

Drew grabs my board and throws it in the car. I try to get it, but he blocks me.

"Drew! Give it back!" I yelled.

"No. You're coming back home" he said.

"What home? I don't have a home" I said.

"Yes you do. With Jamie and Kile and me" he told me.

I shake my head. "No."

"Please Heaven," he said. "I love you."

I close my eyes. I don't know what to do or what to say.

"Please" he said again.

I sigh. "Drew. I don't know, Drew" I said sadly.

He hugs me and I hug him back. I'm just so confused and I have no idea what to do right now.

"I love you. Please just come back home with me" he said.

I sigh again. "I don't think we're good for each other" I told him.

"We've just had some downs. It happens in every relationship. Just remember the good times"he told me.

I take a deep breath. "Okay" I said.

"So you'll come back?" he asked. I can hear the hope in his voice and I smile a little.

"Yeah."

Drew kisses me and I smile. "Let's go" he said.

I get in the car and we head towards home. After ten minutes of driving, I fall asleep. I'm so tired.

Sorry it's short. Again. I just hate not putting up anything. It makes me feel bad. So please comment and vote. Thanks!!!