Horrible Decisions *Chapter 42*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 42

Horrible Decisions

Heaven's POV

Liz, Jamie, Jackie, Drew, Alec, and I are in the dining room. The other guys ae in the living room watching TV and we're waiting for Kile to come down stairs and join us.

I look at Alec who's across from me and he looks upset. I then look at Liz who's next to him. She's staring at me and looking sympathetic.

I sigh. I can't believe this. I actually have feelings for Alec! I feel like such a little slut! There was Spencer too. I'm a horrible person.

Somehow Liz could see all of this going through my mind because she stood up and said, "I need to talk to you alone, Heaven."

"Okay" I said quietly and follow her out of the dining room. We just stand in the hall and talk quietly.

"You like Alec" she whispered to me.

I look down and nod. This so sucks.

"Do you still like Drew?" she asked.

"Yes. I like them both" I admitted.

She sighs and gives me a hug. "What are you going to do?"

"I have no clue" I said sadly.

Lizzy steps back and says, "I think you need to talk to both of them. Just have the three of you in a room together and talk it out."

I let out a big breath and nod. "Okay."

Kile comes down the hall and we both stare at him. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing" we said at the same time.

He shakes his head and leads the way into the dining room. We all sit down and look at Alec.

"So why are you in trouble and with who?" Kile asked.

"Brian and Jared are trying to track me down to kill me for helping you guys get out" he told us.

"Why did you do it?" Drew asked.

Alec looks at me and then back at Drew. "I was sick of what we did" he said. I knew it was a lie. He told me when he was helping us escape that he was doing it because he liked me.

Drew doesn't respond. I sigh and get up. I walk out of the room and then run outside. I stop in the grass, close to the trees. I can't be around the two of them anymore.

I hear footsteps coming toward me and expect it to be Drew. I turn around and see Alec instead.

"Hey. Liz said you needed to talk to me. Drew didn't seem happy with it though" he said.

I groan and slump to the ground.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I like you and Drew!" I groaned.

"Oh. I'm sorry?" he said.

"I just don't know what to do. I'm starting to not like Drew as much and I'm starting to like the idea of being with you" I admitted.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't want to, but I'm going to break up with Drew so I don't feel so bad" I said.

"You want me to tell him to come out here?" Alec asked me. He's looking sympathetic.

I get up from the ground and nod. "Please" I said. He nods and I hug him. "Thank you."

He smiles and it makes me get butterflies. He goes into the house and after ten minutes, Drew comes out. Now I feel sick to my stomach.

"What do you need?" he asked.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He looks confused and it makes me sad.

"Well I'm breaking up with you" I told him, looking at my feet.

"Why?" he asked, upset and even more confused.

"I like Alec. I like you too. But I don't want to be cheating on you or feeling like I'm cheating on you" I explained.

"So what are we to each other now?"he asked me. He doesn't look happy at all and i'm guessing it's because of the Alec part.

I walk up to him and kiss him. When I pull away, I start crying. "I'm sorry. I just don't know. I need to figure this out on my own" I said.

"Are you still going to stay here?" he asked.

"I don't know." I'm not sure where else I would go but I don't know if I'm welcome here anymore.

"Please do. I want to be able to make sure you're okay still" Drew told me.

"Okay. Thanks." I stand there awkwardly and he shakes his head. "What?" I asked.

"I can't believe this. I thought we were doing good" he said. The last part kills me because he sounds so sad.

"We were. Then Alec showed up and made me realize I like him and you. I have to figure this out without having to worry about hurting you badly" I explained.

He nods and says, "Okay." Then he walks away and inside.

"Why? Why does everything have to be so difficult?" I asked myself. I groan and start walking. I hate making decisions like these. I feel like I'm going to pick the wrong one and I will realize that when it's too late.

I sigh and sit down. Stupid guys make things so much more difficult!

I close my eyes and lay back. I just lie there and listen to the wind and the rest of nature. I soon fall asleep hoping I will find the answer soon.

Sorry it's short. I felt bad for not putting a new chapter up last weekend. I know this chapter is a downer but I havn't been very giddy lately so I'm sorry for that too. I'm just going through a lot (big surprise there) and I'm stressed and tired. It's not good for me. So please vote and comment. It would be nice.