What's with people around me who kept leaving? Just right one after another?

I had her bags in my room and her phone kept ringing since I locked her in her room. I felt guilty as well for locking her but I just don't want her to make any attempts to run away again.

I rolled on bed a few more times before deciding that I should get up because I won't be falling asleep. It was 7 in the morning. No one should be up. I glanced at Cora's door for a minute before making my way down, to find Eleanor lying in a careless sprawl on the couch.

"Awake early?" I asked, which startled her.

She sat up properly before greeting me, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I greeted back, "Why are you awake so early?"

"I just put Johnny to sleep and I couldn't sleep back," she explained, "You?"

I took a seat on the other couch and sighed, "I can't sleep."

"Why?"

I hung my head back and sigh again, "I don't know."

"It must be about the girl that you locked upstairs, am I right?"

I nodded weakly before placing my head in my hands. For how long would I have to lock her? I wanted to unlock the door but I don't want her to run away.

"Why did you lock her up?" Eleanor asked.

"I didn't want her to attempt to run away again," I answered weakly.

"Why did she wanna run last night?" El asked again.

"She heard Zayn and Harry talked about hating her. You remember the conversation when Louis took you outside? She heard them. But I know she didn't listen to the full conversation. She just got misunderstood," I explained.

Silent filled us for a few minutes before El responded to me again, "You know, if I were her, I would wanna run away too. And you oughtn't to have locked her up. You guys are already making her feeling unwanted the moment she heard about the conversation. What would she be feeling, in there now that you locked her up?"

I took some while to register whatever that El has said. She was right. I'm only making things worse. I smiled to El, "I'll go get her."

"Yeah, go. Bring her breakfast or something because I believe that she's starving and then get her down because I haven't seen her since I was here," El said.

Guilty rushed through me again when I remembered that Cora haven't got any food since yesterday. I immediately thought of her cornflakes cereal and chocolate milk. I got up but stopped dead on my feet. El looked at me confusingly and I explained, "She loves cornflakes with chocolate milk and if I were to bring that for her, it means I'll have to bring a spoon with me."

El chuckled a little before saying, "Then maybe just get her a toast or something that has got nothing to do with spoons, okay?"

I nodded. I brought butter toast and a glass of chocolate milk in a tray. Eleanor helped me unlocked the door before getting in Louis' room again. I closed the door with my feet and stared around her room. All the pillows are all over the place except for one that Cora used to hug it. She was asleep in the middle of her bed. I placed the tray on her dressing table before standing in front of the bed. I shook her leg slowly, don't want to wake her up by startling her.

She rubbed her eyes vigorously and I stopped shaking her. The first thing that she did when she saw me standing there was to throw the only pillow she has on bed in my face.

"I hate you," she cried softly, but loud enough for me to hear. She leaned back on the bedhead and brought her knees to her chest.

I sighed and got onto her bed before settling next to her, "I'm sorry about last night. You're misunderstanding everything."