38) Livestream

*in a loud mr beast voice*

IF THIS CHAPTER GETS ONE MILLION VOTES-

I'll kill off America

jk jk

I'll write a smut chapter-

also jk- maybe 

y'all wish tho-

"Shouldn't you be hanging out with Canada?"

Ukraine looks up Russia as he enters the break room. But she just shakes her head in response.

"No...he's still upset..." She murmurs while staring down at the cold cup of tea in her her hands.

"Because you never told him about Y/n...?"

"Yeah..."

Russia nods a little and sits across from her at the table. It had been a while before they had had any heart-to-heart conversations.

"So...how are you doing besides that...?" He asks awkwardly.

She laughs a little. "I'm fine...all horrible things aside...actually, there aren't that many good things happening right now,"

"Tell me about it..." Russia lets out a heavy sigh. "Britain's literally tried to kill me like, three times! Did you know he has a sword in his cane?"

Ukraine laughs more this time. "Hey, you're like, two feet taller than him, you should be fine,"

"Still..." He shudders a little. "He's a tiny demon..."

"It's nice knowing that, under all of that tough guy persona, you're afraid of a just barely five foot tall tea man," His sister teases.

"Guys!" Kazakhstan suddenly bursts into the room.

"Jesus Christ Kaz," Ukraine mutters. "What-"

"It's on again!" 

"Wake up," 

No...

"I said wake up," 

Y/n suddenly feels something slap her hard across her face. She grimaces, her eyes shoot open upon contact.

Guard A snickers a little bit. "Good, now smile princess, you're on camera," 

The girl looks past him at a camera mounted on a tripod several feet away. She frowns a little, but sits up straight anyway. Her arms and legs are secured to the wooden chair with duct tape, and there's an additional piece of tape covering her mouth. 

A smiles again and punches her this time. Y/n lets out a muffled yelp under the tape. A metallic taste soon appears in her mouth after. 

B comes up behind her and rips the tape away, causing her to let out a more audible gasp this time. 

"Have anything to say?" He asks with a sh*t-eating grin. 

Y/n glares at him, but this wasn't the first time that something like this happened. They would drag her into the same room, either awake or unconscious, and then beat her on live camera. Yes, these assholes had the nerve to stream her torture sessions live.