🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【42】

【ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ sɪx❵】

Finished reading Sandals, and let me tell you....

I cRiEd! 😭

The author's plot and way of writing is so beautiful... I want to write like them.

pLeAsE tElL mE yOuR wAyS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Shijima-san said, "Don't forget. All of this is on my canvas~"

Her canvas... If we get to the end of this world.... We must be able to escape!

With that thought in mind, I took Hanako-kun and Hatsume-chan, and left the school....

But everywhere we went, Shijima-san followed. In the end, we couldn't find even a single clue...

Or so we thought....

Until a floating paintbrush sudden appeared!'

"I am on your side" The paintbrush wrote. "This world is fake. You know that, right?"

"Yes...But..." Yashiro said. (Y/n) and Amane was right behind her, looking at the brush with curiosity.'This situation is serious.....Seriously... Seriously Shady!!'

"There's nothing shady about it" The painybrush wrote.

"That's what a shady person would say!" Yashiro shouted.

"Yeah! That's right!" Amane agreed.

"A floating paintbrush made it even more suspicious!" (Y/n) added.

'I'm Yashiro Nene... I'm not the kind of woman who's easily decieved!!' Yashiro thought and huffed. 'We need to find out how to escape this world. But also have to be careful in case this is a trap.'

"Oh?" The three turned to see a security guard who's face soon morped into Shijima's. "What are you kids doing out here at this hour?"

Yashiro paled.

"Kyaaaa! Run away! It's Shijima-" Yashiro quickly run off with Amane and (Y/n), Shijima was close on their trail.

But fortunately, the paintbrush flew towards the fourth mystery and sliced through her. The three gasped as the clone fell into the ground, turning into a puddle of paint.

"Just now... The paintbrush...." The daikon legged girl look at the puddle infront of her. "Defeated...Shijima-san?"

"Can you trust me now?" The brush wrote.

"What a nice paintbrush!" Yashiro beamed making (Y/n) and Amane stared at her weirdly. 'I am Yashiro Nene. A woman who believes in trust before suspicions.'

Yashiro knelt down and faced the brush. "Who are you? Do you really know how to get out of here?" She clenched her fists and whispered. "Is... Is the only way out to....Ki...Kill Hanako-kun, Hatsume-chan and Mitsuba-kun?"

The paint brush wrote down. "I know how"

Yashir gasped.

"You don't have to kill anyone to escape this place. There is a door to the real world. If you can find it, you can return to where you were"

"A door?!" Yashiro leaned closer. "Really?! where is it?!"

"It is-" The paintbrush was then lifted up before it could finish writing. Yashiro turned around to see Amane holding the brush with a dark expression. (Y/n) was behind him, giving her a sad and guilty look.