🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【49】

【ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hanako-kun and Hatsume-chan said... They want me to keep on living...'

Yashiro stared at the moon, both of her hands each connected to one of the mystery's owns. 'They both want me to keep on living... so that's how it is...'

"Y'know, earlier..." Yashiro started making the two stare at her. "Tsuchigomori-sensei told me that when humanity first made it to the moon, Everyone started to think that everything that impossible could still be achieved."

Yashiro spin to their front and smiled at the two. "How about we just go together, To the moon! All of us!"

Hatsume slightly smiled at Yashiro's adorable grin. "I want to keep on living in the real world! Next year, the year after... For the next ninety years!"

The white haired girl both held the supernaturals' hands infront of her. "Dear Hanako-san, Hatsume-san. Would you please grant me my wish?"

Hatsume smiled brightly and let out a small giggle. Hanako chuckled at her reaction.

"Erm...Is that no good?" Yashiro sweatdropped.

"You know... It's hard to say no if you ask us like that..." Hatsume point out, still smiling.

"It can't be help." Hanako added. "But okay then."

Yashiro beamed. "Hanako-kun... Hatsume-chan..."

"Now, Nene-chan close your eyes." Hatsume told her,  grabbing her by the shoulders. Yashiro did so.

But then Hanako decided to join in and pushed the girl off the clouds.

"Hanako!" The female seventh mystery scolded making her other half grin,  cheekily, hearing the human girl scream.

Both Kou and Mitsuba got startled when they heard something crashed in their cart.

"Daikon-senpai came falling from the sky." Mitsuba commented.

"Oh she passed out." Shijima added.

"Senpai! I'm so glad you're safe and alive!" The ball of sunshine cheered from the bicyle. He was now the one paddling. "Speaking of, Where's Hanako and Hatsume?"

"Hold on." Mitsuba look around and pointed at one direction. "I can hear something..."

"Wait that's-"

An (F/c) colored wisp came charging towards them.

"It's lady seven's haru-joudai!"

"Uh, It's keeps getting close- It's on it's way here!!"

The wisp hit the cart below them and started pushing them upwards.

"Uh... How come it's lifting us up?!" Mitsuba shouted.

"Crap! It's gonna throw us all the way-"

The cart broke, sending them all flying and falling into the moon.

Hanako watched them as Hatsume controlled her Tsueshiro.

"Sorry, Yashiro. But neither of us are going to the moon." Hanako said. "I'm not able to fullfill my wish when I was alive, not that I'm dead. But it doesn't matter..."

He then felt something slowly holding his hand and turned to see Hatsume giving him a small sad smile. He returned the gesture and held her hand back, tighter.