🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【23】

【ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

『Recap』

'Hanako-kun said. "So you three make up of the School Mystery No. 1, and Mirai is the clock keeper who governs the future.

We need to stop her from doing any more damage than she already done. You and I both want to catche her." He then reached out his hand for the present clock keeper, Akane to take. "So let's team up for this one."

"Fine...Even if I do detest murderers." Akane said as he shooked his hands.'

'It wasn't the friendliest of arrangements... But we joined forces once more!'

"Still...How do we catch her?" Yashiro Nene asked as she leaned over the table. Minamoto Kou sat besides her while Akane on her front.

The two ghostly duo sat on the corner, with Hatsume looking worriedly at a unsual silent Hanako.

"Oh! Can we use your powers to freeze her, Akane-kun?" Yashiro asked the clock keeper. Kou beamed and agreed.

"That's it!"

"It won't work." Akane turned her down. "Mirai is immune to my time freeze. And you just saw how ridiculously fast she is. If we just give her free rein for a while, she might get out of her system and come back on her own, but..."

"But in the meantime, all of our friends..." Yashiro muttered and was in deep thought.

"And can we really put everyone back to normal?" Kou asked.

"Don't worry about that... That rotten old man will work it out." Akane said, mentioning the Clock keeper of the past, Kako. "But if we let her run free, there's a small possibility she'll do something to Ao-chan...

When I think of what could happen to her, I....I'm not sure I can maintain my sanity..." Akane's aura became dark as his grip on a glass became tighter, making it shatter on his hand.

He then glanced at the two humans who were trembling away from him.

"Calm down...Here's a picture of Aoi..." Yashiro said as she took out her phone and showed it to Akane.

Kou then noticed the silence of the two seventh mystery and glanced at their direction.

"Hanako-kun...." Hatsume muttered as Hanako hugged her side for comfort. Kou sweatdropped at this.

"What's wrong, Hanako?" Kou asked as he poked Hanako's sealed cheek with a piece of candy. "You've been awfully quiet and you didn't seems like your gonna leave Hatsume alone."

Hanako took the candy and shoved it to Hatsume's mouth,but not before removing the wrapper. The female spirit was suprise at his action but happily munched the candy.

"Oh, I know. Are you thinking about what Aoi-senpai said to you?" Kou asked. Hanako shooked his head.

"Never mind tha-"

"D-do you hear a noise, or i-it's just me?" Hatsume cut off. The two boys stared at her questioning but then heard the noise she was telling. It was a crunching noise, as if someone was chewing too loudly.

"Huh?" Kou looked around. "Now that you mention it..."

"I think, I do hear something..." Yashiro finished as she listened to the noise.