🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【34】

【sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ❵】

What your wearing is the picture above.
You still have the hairclip, Hanako gave you.

P.S: I suck at outfit discriptions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hanako said...'

"Something is not right..." The male seventh mystery said as he peaked through the first stall.

Yashiro Nene only gave him an annoyed look as Minamoto Kou stopped wiping the window. "Huh?"

"What do you mean?" Yashiro asked as she continued mopping.

"Don't pretend you don't know!" Hanako whined. "Hatsume's been ignoring me after she helped you invite the kid to this!"

Hanako showed them an exact copy of the flyer that Yashiro send Kou. The two was  going together to a summer festival.

"Hatsume-chan has been ignoring you?" Yashiro asked. Luckily for them, the said girl was no where to be seen and was hanging out with Yako at the stairs.

Hanako nodded and was now sulking under Yashiro's feet. "I don't even know what I did wrong! I tried being a romantic boyfriend ever since we got together, but she seems upset lately. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Hanako yelled the last part.

The two humans sweatdropped, Kou decide to join in. "Hanako, have you take her out on a date yet? Like your first date together? I heard couples do that after they started going out."

The two watched as Hanako face's changed from wondering into horror.

'Guess he hasn't yet...' Yashiro and Kou deadpanned as Hanako gasp.

"No wonder she's upset! I haven't take her on our first date yet!" Hanako began panicking. "What if she doesn't want to be with me anymore?! Or worst! She might leave me! Yashiro, Kid! Help me out here!

I would take her to that festival but we're earth bound spirits, We can't go to festivals outside!"

Kou sweatdropped as Hanako held his ankles. "What do you want us to do about it?"

"Stay with me and be my wingman?" Hanako gave him a puppy dog eyes. "Help me plan a date for Hatsu-chan."

"Hey, Hanako-kun!" Yashiro gently pushed and whispered. "You know I invited Kou-kun to the festival to cheer him up and you know festivals only happen outside of the school and If you want a good date idea, you could always go and have a picnic on the rooftop while watching the stars."

"That idea is good alright but Hatsume and I often do that before we got together." Hanako said. He then look down as he was in deep thought until an idea came to him. "Oh that's it!"

Yashiro and Kou looked at him confused, Hanako only grinned at them. "We'll just go on a festival here. On the night of July 7th, Let's meet at Misaki's stairs!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ummm... What are we doing here?" Hatsume asked confused.

They were now inside Yako's boundary s they stood infront of a portal. Yashiro and Kou was in their civilian clothes. The daikon legged girl held a basket filled with clothes.

"We're going on a festival, Hatsume-chan..." Yashiro said.

"E-eh? I don't have anything to wear..." Hatsume looked down to black and red kimono and frowned.