🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【46】

I'm on a writing spree so expect a lot of updates!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shijima's eyes hardened as she took her sketchpad and began drawing. Soon another version of her, came tumbling into the ground from her paper.

"It's a clone." Shijima told Tsukasa who was currently sitting on one of her blank canvas. "She has a mind of her own, so feel free to converse. To be frank, I'm a bit tired of speaking to you."

"I see! got it!" Tsukasa exclaimed as he tugged the clone's skirt, making her squeal.

"I don't wanna!" The clone whine as she got dragged out of the room by the younger twin.

Shijima sighed.

'I hate drawings but I don't care anymore...

She stared at her empty canva that was waiting to be drawn.

'I don't have a wish. I don't reach out for anything, so I don't go against anything....

It's impossible to grant my wish now...'

She started painting the people of her fake world.

'In this fake world, things that might be impossible in the real world will come true...

How pointless...'

Shijima raised the cutter into the air.

'Staying in this dream world won't do anything to change reality. Even though this fake world can't change reality...'

She threw the broken artworks out of her tower.

"Say did you hear? The girl drew this...' Students started to gossip as they stared at the drawing. The one who looks exactly like the tower, Shijima was in. "Right before graduating...she-"

Shijima sighed. "For 'me' too..." She stared at the sky. "Had that drawing never been finished, things would have been better..."

'If that drawing was never finished then rumors would have never even begun...

And 'Shijima of the art room' wouldn't have  been born...'

"I'll grant your wish for you!" Tsukasa said.

'My wish..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My wish is..."

Shijima walked down the hallways. A few shadows was gossiping so she slashed them off as she pass by.

She began running. 'My wish is... To fullfill my role...

After all, her illness can't be cured. There's only one thing I'm able to do...'

Shijima finally saw Mei. Her back was turn.

'Before she, Shijima Mei finished that drawing...Before she turn it in....'

Mei turned around.