🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【6】

【ᴍɪsᴀᴋɪ sᴛᴀɪʀs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro looked up to see the scissors, right above her, ready to slice her into half.

"Senpai!" Kou screamed. He and Hanako run towards the girl but they both knew that they won't make it in time. The scissors was about to cut her neck off when she heard a voice.

'N-nene-chan......I'll protect you no matter what..." Something then strucked the scissors breaking it.

" W-wha?" The boys run to her side. Kou picked her up as Hanako dealed with the scissors which was back in one piece.

"Stay back, senpai." Kou demand, still holding her bridal style. Yashiro thought about the voice she heard, it was really familiar.

'It sounded like, Hatsume-chan. B-but impossible!'

Yashiro snapped out of her thoughts and saw Hanako delivering a punch, breaking the scissors again. "You did it! Hanako kun!"

"No.. We're not out of the woods yet." Hanako frowned. The scissors sprang back to life. Kou and Yashiro flinched. Dolls went up on Kou's ankles. But then, A (f/c) light passed and threw the dolls away from the humans.

"H-Haru-joudai?!" Yashiro exclaimed at the wisp's sudden appearance. Hanako and Kou looked up and was suprised, They all thought the wisp stayed back at the bathroom.

Hanako run towards the two, "Okay, Let's go!" The boys ran, Yashiro still on Kou's grip. "Run, Away!" More dolls appeared and tried to reached out for them, but failed thanks to the (f/c) wisp who were shielding them, from danger.

"But the door!" Yashiro exclaimed, Kou putting her back on her feet as they reached the top. The trio heard bounching, and turned to see three mokkes holding the arms they've collected.

"Quick! Throw the arm!" Hanako instructed. Kou grabbed the nearest arm from one of the mokkes and threw it into the shrine with much force, slamming its doors shut.

They then heard rumbling, The door flew opened. The three quickly ran, and shut it behind them.

'We managed to get through the door.' They all sighed in relief. But they then stood there gawking when they saw more flights of stair. 'But there's still more staircase, and dolls...'

'There's no one here, not even Hatsume-chan, Aoi or any of the other students..'

Yashiro then glanced at the wisp next to her and remembered something. "Hanako-kun, I heard Hatsume-chan's voice, when the scissors was about to cut me. Then Haru-joudai came to my rescue." She explained. The boys looked at the (f/c) wisp who was guarding the girl, closely.

".....Even at your current state, Your still worried about us than yourself, (n/n)-chan..." Hanako whispered sadly. The two seems to have heard him, and was waiting for his answer.

"I'm afraid you are right, Yashiro. The voice you heard is indeed, Hatsume. There's no other else who would have ordered Haru-joudai to come here immidiately, than herself." He explained. "Hatsume is too caring. She doesn't care about herself as long as her love ones are safe, a trait I grown to hate."