🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【45】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Have you heard of this rumor? Shijima-san of the artroom....

She was very talented at drawing, but her family was opposed to her continuing on the paty of art.

So in order to chase her dreams....

She killed herself...

And now.... Her ghost is still in that art room-'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really? It's all just so stupid, right?" Shijima asked, staring at the sleeping girl on the hospital bed. "There's no point in fiction."

"Shijima-san, what are you-" Yashiro Nene trailed off making the mystery scoffed.

"What? Granting my wish, Naturally... I have but one wish..." Shijima approached the girl before raising a knife, ready to stab her. "To kill Shijima Mei.... That's all there is to it."

Yashiro's eyes widened in horror. But before Shijima could plunge the knife, She tackled her away from the bed. "STOP IT!"

The fourth mystery was slammed into the wall creating a loud thud, the girl from the bed twitched from the sudden noise.

"Would you kindly refrain from getting in my way?" Shijima asked as she struggle to hold the knife since Yashiro was holding her arm rather tightly. "This has nothing to do with you."

"Stop it! You're not allowed to kill her!" Yashiro interjected.

The two was unaware that the girl pushed a button that calls a hospital staff.

"Did you call?"

"What's wrong, dear?"

"What are you feeling?"

The two paused as The Shadow nurses from the hallway, flooded into the room.

"You'll feel better very soon, dear..."

"Wha?! What's going on?!" Yashiro screamed as shadow hands grabbed her wrists. Shijima slashed the shadows that surrounds her.

Yashiro felt someone pulled her away from the silhouette nurses and away from Shijima.

"Oh my what a shame..." Shijima said when she was finished with the shadows. The hospital bed was empty and Yashiro was nowhere to be found. "It seems like she got away..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro found herself getting dragged through the hallway. "Ah, that's scared me..."

"Well somewhat a suspicious person did entered the room." The girl replied. "Without thinking, I pressed the nurse call button. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine now, but..." Yashiro stared at the girl who was kneeling infron of her. Measuring her ankles. "Um...What're you up to down there?"

"30...35...These are just normal ankles?" The girl's eyes sparked. "What an amazing amount of thickness...Perhaps you're related to elephants?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"C'mon, Show me closer~"

'What's with this girl?!' Yashiro thought as she tried her best push the girl away from her ankles.