🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【11】

【ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴘᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋsᴛᴀᴄᴋs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

"Oh You haven't introduced?

School Mystery Number 5: "The 4pm bookstacks..

He's the curator, Tsuchigomori....

You kids play nice, okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well? What'll it be? Will you talk? Or won't you?" Yashiro Nene gulped, As the spider like man got near her. "It makes little difference for me..."

"I'll talk!" Yashiro finally said. "I-I'll say it!"

Kou stared at the white haired girl in disbelief, Hanako and Hatsume cheered her on as she began talking.

"MY SECRET IS!-"

'Hello! I'm Yashiro Nene, The pure hearted Heroine in making! In attempt learn Hanako-kun nd Hatsume-chan's secret, Minamoto and I infiltrated School Mystery Number 5...

So How did that turn into this? To find out, let's turn the clock back in ten minutes before...'

"School Mystery Number 5.... I can't believe one of our teachers isn't Human..." Kou muttered. Yashiro nodded, agreeing.

"It's not really that unusual." Tsuchigomori said as he hangs on the ceiling on some of the web on the ceiling, reading a book. "There a re infact, quite a few supernaturals who have chosen to blend in with the humans.

We supernaturals need the rumors of us to keep circulating, or we can't stay on the near shore. A crucial part of that is spreading our own rumors. And well, there are other reasons too.. But the main thing is it's convenient. Who knows? One of your friends... Might turn out to be something other than a human."

"But.. Doesn't that means, We're indanger...?" Yashiro asked.

"Don't worry, You'll be fine. We're here to make sure no one gets hurt." The human girl turns towards the person who spoke. Only to see Hanako, Hatsume and even Yako of The Misaki stairs in her white fox form. Hatsume was holding her up with her both hands.

'Mystery Number 7:Hanako and Hatsume-san of the toilet'

"We are the school's the seven mysteries!" Hanako exclaimed. Hatsume only nodded shyly.

'Mystery Number 5: Tsuchigomori of the 4pm bookstacks'

"....We supervise all of the supernaturals that exist in the school." The spider like man added, gloomingly.

'Former Mystery Number 2: Yako of the Misaki Stairs'

".....And maintain proper relations between people and supernaturals." The little white fox finished with a huff. Her bells attached to her hears, ringing slightly.

"Well, the short version is--- We do scare people, buuut.... We're a team of eight friends fighting on the side of justice to keep peace at school...And I'm the leader!!" Hanako said grinning proudly. The two humans look at them confused.

"But, There only four of you..." Kou clarified, pointing at his four raised fingers.

"And Yako-san was attacking the students just a while ago..." Yashiro added, remembering what she did back at her boundary.