🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【21】

【ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ❵】

I drew, Hatsume😆

But it's depend on you guys of what she actually look likes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm see through now, does that means-" Yashiro Nene panicked as she floated on the ceiling.

"N-nene-chan!"

"Senpai! That little....He possessed your body didn't he?!"

Yashiro look down to see Kou looking at her with disbelief. Hatsume on the other hand, floated towards her which the daikon legged girl clinged unto for support.

"Remind me later to scold Hanako for his foolishness..." Yashiro heard Hatsume muttered under her breath

"Kou-kun, you can see me?!" She screamed in hope. The young exorcist gave her a grin as he reached out his bandaged hands towards her. His injury from his brother's sword was still there, slowly healing.

"I may not be much of one, but Im still an exorcist! I'll take care of this! Driving spirits out of people is an exorcist's specialty!"

"Kou-kun!!!"

'How cute~!' Hatsum fangirled but then mentally slapped herself. 'K-knock it off! You can ship them later, There's more important things that still need to take care of!'

Hatsume then lead Yashiro towards Kou. As he then screamed, determination fires in his eyes as he turn to Hanako inside Yashiro's body. "ALL RIGHT! HERE GOES!"

"Aoi... Are you hiding something from me~? That makes me sad~" Hanako said, teasingly as he... Now she, went closer towards the violet haired girl.

"STOP IT! AOI'S GONNA THINK THAT I'M A WEIRDO!" Yashiro screamed in horror. And then turned to Kou's direction. "Kou-kun, Hurry!-"

What Yashiro saw wasn't Kou. Hatsume stood there where Kou was before, her head tilted in confusion.

"I-I'm sorry..." Kou was actually on a corner, his face was red. 'S-senpai is suducting..'

"KOU-KUN?!"

"If you insist on staying quiet." Hanako held Aoi's face closer to his... Or closer to Yashiro's face. "Then I'll just have to seal your lips, instead..~"

Both Yashiro and Hatsume look at the scene in horror. The female seventh mystery could feel herself getting light headed, but Kou managed to keep her on balance as he held her by her shoulders to keep the spirit from collapsing.

All of sudden, they all felt a murderous aura.

The orange haired boy, Akane, huffed angrily. He then grabbed and removed Hanako from Aoi, who was still inside Yashiro's body and ran off somewhere with him.