🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【32】

【ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ❵】

Two updates in one day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Mitsuba is my friend.... I hate to see him disappear again...' Hatsume thought as her (e/c) eyes glances worriedly at the now third mystery, Mitsuba. She held the unconcious Yashiro Nene closer to her. 'He was just forced to take No. 3's seat, he doesn' deserve this...'

"Mitsuba...You were born as a supernatural. You cannot be allowed to become human." Hanako stated, pointing his knife towards the pink haired boy and his younger brother's direction. His cape flowing freely behind him. "I can't let you have the seat of a school mystery. I'm taking it back!"

"Mitsuba-kun..." Hatsume whispered softly, her grip on Yashiro became a little tighter. Kou stood protectively infront of the two girls, his staff ready but his eyes held hesistation in them.

Tsukasa began laughing. "Are you sure you wanna do that? Mitsuba's pretty powerful now. I don't think he's the same weakling ghost he was before, or...Scrunch! That'll be the end of you!"

He then continued. "This boundary belongs to Mitsuba now. In here, no one can beat him!" Tsukasa twirled. "Go on, Mitsuba! Scrunch 'em!"

Everyone blinked when the pink haired boy  disappeared behind Tsukasa. The younger twin looked around. "Huh? Mitsuba?"

He spotted him quietly sneaking towards the exit. "Oh! There you are!"

"What are you doing?" Tsukasa asked as he floated infront of him, Mitsuba flinched.

"Stay away from me!" He exclaimed. He then leaned towards the younger twin and whispered. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm running away!"

"Why?" Tsukasa asked innocently.

"Why?! Look at that guy!" Mitsuba pointed at the confused sweatdropping Hanako who was still on his pointing stance. "He's got a knife! There's no way I can beat him!"

"Aww.. You'll be fine! Just scrunch him with your new powers!"

"Don't be crazy! I can't do that! I'm too cute!"

"Uhh..." Hanako looked back at Hatsume and Kou as he pointed towards the bickering two. His other half and the young exorcist sweatdropped and shrugged.

Tsukasa finally had enough and punched Mitsuba's cheek. He began towering with a murderous aura over the poor cowering boy who was holding his bruised cheek. "Do it..."

"Eeeek...I-I-I will. Please let me do it..."

【Round 2】

"So uh... Here I go..." Mitsuba coughed. Trying to ignore the murderous stare, Tsukasa was giving behind him. Hanako and Kou went on a defensive stance, as Hatsume shielded Yashiro away. "You four... Right, I don't know your names...Uhh..."

Mitsuba then pointed towards the two boys. "Okay I got it! Crazy Knife and Hella-lame Traffic safety earring!"

Kou's eyes widened at his nickname.

"What do you mean, 'Crazy Knife'!!!??" Hanako asked in disbelief, pointing his knife towards him.

"Don't point that thing at me!" Mitsuba exclaimed. "A-anyways, this is my turf now!! So I decided whether you live or die!  But...But if you surrender now, I might let you go. I'm... you know... In a pretty good mood."