🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【39】

【ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❵】

I know this is self promoting but I really want to announce this to those who haven't read my two other books yet!

Go check out my two other TBHK Hanako x reader! Dimentional Link: Hanako x Isekai reader and Demon slayer Hanako-kun: Yugi Amane x reader!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want to go back, your friends must die. See?" Shijima said towards the two humans. The two was unaware of four set of eyes watching them from above.

"Oh those Ghosts, back at it again." Hyuuga Natsuhiko said. He then turned towards to Nanamine Sakura who was sitting on a nearby window, reading. "Speaking of which, dear. What exactly is this place? She said it was a fictional world."

The green haired girl closed the book she was reading and turned towards the male. "We are inside Number 4's painting." Sakura said. "School Mystery Shijima Mei, She can create worlds that reflect people's wishes. Once you're drawn into her world, that's it... Unless you do what she says, you cannot return to the old world. Ever again..."

Natsuhiko shivered. "But how can she do that? Telling them to return to the old world with that happy look on her face... She doesn't really plan on letting them go..."

"Even so... It's not really a problem. She was never that strong or terrible spirit in the first place. However..." Sakura answered walking towards where Natsuhiko was. She then leaned towards the balcony to have a better look towards the two lower years who was facing the fourth mystery. "Those two are good kids. I doubt that they'll be able to leave here very easily."

"Either way, being inside this picture forever wouldn't sound so bad. Wouldn't it?" Natsuhiko put both of his arms behind his neck, casually. "It's some kind of happiness atleast."

Sakura stared at Natsuhiko silently before replying. "Sure...

It's better this way, I suppose..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have.....to kill them?..." Yashiro Nene asked the fourth mystery in disbelief.

"What does that means....?" Minamoto Kou asked, cautiously.

"Just that! I mean just what I said ofcourse!" Shijima said, cheerfully before counting her fingers as she listed what possible ways they could use to kill the three main characters of her world. "Strangle them, Stab them with a knife, Beat them with a blunt object, push them off a tall building, Anything you like~!"

Kou looked at her alarmed and disturbed. "What are you saying?! Why would we need to do that to go back to the real world!?"

"Hm....You two already know, don't you?" Shijima asked, innocently. "Thay this place is fake... It's fictional!"

The two humans looked at her, not really want to do what she said.

"You appear to be confused, so allow me to explain in more details." Shijima took out her sketchpad and started illustrating. "This is a fictional world, which is separated from reality. It contained within a picture drawn by Shijima Mei. I invite someone into the world that I have painted, because that's the kind of spirit that Shijima Mei is."