🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【40】

【ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Tsukasa-kun said, "So about Amane and (Y/n), I hope you can do a good job of killing them..."

"Eh?" Yashiro Nene tense up. 'Why would Tsukasa-kun say something like that..?!'

"Yashiro-chan? Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked concerned, noticing that her daikon legged friend was not following them at all.

The twins stopped and glance at the girl behind them, they were already a bit far infront.

"I... I.... I'm gonna change!!!" Yashiro dashed pass them towards the classroom.

"Yashiro-chan?" (Y/n) tilted her head in confusion along with Amane. Tsukasa sweatdropped but kept the grin on his face, knowing what was going on.

"'Kay!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I need to get things sorted out soon...' Yashiro sighed as she finally reached her desk.

'This place is a world inside a picture, drawn by Mystery #4.... Also known as Shijima-san. Shijima said that if we want to go back to our original world, We would have to kill Amane-kun, (Y/n)-chan and Mitsuba-kun....It seems...' Yashiro fixed her uniform. '....No definitely. That's what the school mystery girl said.'

All of sudden, (Y/n) opened the classroom door and peaked her head inside. "Yashiro-chan? Are you done?"

"Ah! (Y/n)-chan! Were you waiting for me?" Yashiro asked, a little startled by her sudden appearance.

(Y/n) noticed that the daikon legged girl was already wearing her uniform and entered the classroom. Walking towards her, she nodded. "I was standing by the door. I don't want any perverts peaking on you, Yashiro-chan! Especially if it was those twins!"

Yashiro sweatdropped as (Y/n) puffed her cheeks in anger. The (h/c) haired beauty knew the fact that both Amane and Tsukasa are closet perverts, she knows very well that one of them might barge in on Yashiro by 'accident' and pretend to be innocent.

"I-is th-that so?" Yashiro gave her a nervous smile. Just then a thought came into her mind. 'Tsukasa-kun!! But why would Tsukasa-kun know that?!'

Yashiro remembered what Tsukasa whispered to her earlier, she began sweating furiously as she mentally let out a scream.

'Could those two be cahoots?! What do they know?! Are they trying to... GET ME KILL HANAKO-KUN AND HATSUME-CHAN?!'

"Um...Yashiro-chan?" (Y/n) gave the girl a worried look when she saw how frantic she looked. "Are you alright?"

'That's right, Tsukasa-kun... Was killed by Hanako-kun...' Yashiro's eyes widened. 'But... Tsukasa-kun killed Hatsume-chan too... But what do that even means?!'

(Y/n) blinked as Yashiro gasps in realization.

'Could it be....Revenge?! But what does it have to do with Hatsume-chan?! I know she's innocent! Why do he have to drag her into this?!' Yashiro then deadpanned. 'But yet....'

"Yashiro-chan? Are you really alright?" Yashiro looked towards (Y/n) who was now four desks away from her, cowering in fear. "Your facial expressions.... are scaring me...."