🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【8】

【ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴇ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young boy stood infront of a huge supernatural being, wielding a katana that was previously on his back.

The adults were amazed as they saw the boy vanquised the being in one slice of his sword.

"I'm amazed. He has such skill for only eight year old."

"I'd expect nothing less of the eldest Minamoto boy."

A younger boy peeked out of the bushes. He saw every that has happened. Admiration could be seen in his eyes as he stared at his older brother.

"Nii-chan! Your awesome!" The younger boy tackled his brother, who had a suprise look on his face as he stared back unto the younger boy.

"Kou?! You followed me again?!" His brother asked in concern. "I told you to stay in your room. It's not safe." The younger boy only ignore him.

"Nii-chan! I promise, I'm gonna be strong like you someday!" Young Kou pleadged. "I'll be even stronger! And I'll beat up all the supernaturals!"

His older brother smiled at him, amused. He then pat the boy on the head. "I'll be looking forward for it.."

'That's what I've always wanted but...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want mine and Hatsume's personal data? What are you going to do with it, pervert?" Hanako teased, hugging Hatsume close to him.

"It's not perverted!" Yashiro denied, holding a magazine that was on a page about horoscopes. "I'm going to do a compatibility Horoscope!"

"Now, now... C-calm down." Hatsume tried to say, sweating a bit. After she told Yashiro everything that ever happened back at the confession tree, the human girl was livid. She was upset that Hanako did't confessed his 'Undying' Love and only did it for the Kodama to appear. But she was also overjoyed when she learned about the female seventh mystery's feelings for her other half. Ever since then, she took the matter into her own hands to try and set them up to confess for real.

"Uhm...Why are you all squishing me?" Kou asked. He was in the middle of the whole feud. Yashiro on his right while the two spirits on his left. A mokke sat on top of his head.

"Because, Yashiro won't stop bothering me." Hanako said innocently.

"Because you won't even tell me about yourself or Hatsume-chan!" The said girl said furiously.

"All I'm asking for is your real name, blood type, family structure and date of dead! Same goes for Hatsume-chan, You meanie!" Kou sweatdropped, holding the mokke that was previously on his head.

"I w-wish I never told her....." Hatsume sighed. Kou heard this and look towards her, who was already besides him

"You told her what, Hatsume-chan?"

"N-nothing! Forget about it, Kou-kun!"

"Come on! If you want to do a compatibility horoscope, do it with one of your crush like Minamoto-senpai or somebody." Hanako deadpanned, already tired of arguing with his assistant. "Hatsume and I are already compatible for each other."