🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【56】

【ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ's ᴏᴠᴇʀɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʏ】

Kou look so cute and innocent in here...XD

Also, there's an important announcement at the end of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Recently, I've been thinking.... What have I been doing?'

"The furnace is ready!" Yoko happily exclaimed as he wiped his sweat.

"Here's the rice bowl." Satou said as he held on the bowl he just washed.

"Thank you for your help. Both of you." Their upper senior thanked as he lifted up a firewood. "All that's left is the veggies."

"Oh... The vegetables were Kou's responsibility." Yoko told him as he and Satou lead the senior to a shed near the green house.

The three paused as they saw the young exorcist staring blankly at nothing. A knife in his hand and a peeled potato on the other.

"....Is he always like that?" The senior asked Yoko.

"No...."

'Senpai's lifespan.....Mitsuba's promise....' Kou thought. His mind was confused. He has a lot of responsibility, it was either Mitsuba, Yashiro, his training as an exorcist or his current task. 'What should be my top priority right now?!

Even as I'm doing this, Senpai's lifespan is decreasing!'

"Forget about my lifespan until the overnight study us over~ Let's just focus on this for now~"

'Well, Senpai did say that...' The boy remember how Hatsume splashed Yashiro with water. Even though the female seventh mystery had a blank expression, Yashiro was laughing as she tried to block the water. 'I'm really worried....'

Kou look down, putting the knife down. Subconciously placing his hand un to the fabric of his black shirt where his heart was, feeling a slightly ache when his thoughts drifted off to the older white and green haired female.

'I wanted to consult with Teru-nii, but he hasn't been home recently. And the spider still refused to tell me about the future. Aoi-senpai is still weird...'

"Kou!" The blonde jolted up, suprised when a hand pat his back. Turning around he made eye contact with his two friends. "Are you okay?"

"Yoko...Satou.."

"You shouldn't hold a knife if you feel sick." Yoko grinned.

"I can do it for you." Satou offered.

"I'm sorry...You're right. I can't do anything right today..." Kou looked down, feeling ashamed of himself. Even his behavior was causing his friends to worry.

"You said it yourself." Yoko laughed.

"Yeah, you're pretty useless." Satou added, bluntly.

"Sorry..." Kou apologized, making the two stare at each other before looking back at him.

"Don't worry about it!" Yoko grinned as he slapped Kou's back, in a friendly matter.

"Just buy us some juice and we'll be over it." Satou told him.

"You guys...."

"Plus some chocolate." Satou added, making Kou deadpanned.

"Well, we should be done for now. Just ask the senpai if there's anything else to do." Yoko told them.