🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【47】

【ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hiya there! I'm the beautiful girl who's riddled with misfortune, Yashiro Nene!

What's been going on up until kow... No. 4 of the school seven mysteries "Shijima-san of the art room" trapped us in this world that she drew...

A world where Hanako-kun, Hatsume-chan and Mitsuba-kun are still alive.... A fake world.

But the one who is standing between all of us and not allowing us to return to the real world.... Is the very person who always come to help us himself, Hanako-kun...

Hatsume-chan had sided with us on this one, secretly trying to help us escape without Hanako-kun knowing...

They both said to me that I'll die soon, and my time is cut short, But Hanako-kun said that if I stay here in this fake world, I'll be able to continue living..... That what he told me...

But I want to go back to the real world... So here we are...'

"I'm going to go see Hanako-kun!" Yashiro told Shijima, Kou and Mitsuba. "I found something I want to tell them!"

'And in regards to me, who just made a super inspiring statement...'

"You really are such a foolish girl." Shijima commented. Yashiro look down in shame.

'Shijima-san is angry!'

"So you'll go and meet them, and you'll talk." Shijima crossed her arms. "Surely, Honorable lady no. 7 would be willing to listen but what about Honorable lord no.7? And then, what will you do?"

"Um then.... I'll make sure that I'll convince him for sure this time! And then we can go back to out world!" Yashiro cheered. "Hatsume-chan is already on our side, I'm sure she could convince him! He never says no to her!"

"I see!" Kou joined in.

"I feel as if I should be congratulating you..." Shijima deadpanned. "I doubt it'll go that well..."

"Huh?!"

"Wait really?"

"If you stay carefree like that, this world will be finished and you won't be able to go home, you know?" The fourth school mystery leaned her back on the wall. "Convincing Lord Seven can come later, leaving this world is the most important thing we have to do for now."

"But even if you tell me to convince him, how should I do it?" Yashiro asked. "Should I find Hatsume-chan first and make her do the rest?"

"I got it!!" Kou exclaimed and pointed a finger towards Shijima. "You're the one who made this world, right?"

"Yes well..." Shijima got startled.

"Then you should be able to do anything you want! Which means!" Kou grasped the mystery's uniform and pointed his staff at her in a threatening way. "Let us out of here! If you don', I'll beat you up!"

Shijima only smiled. In a swift movement, Kou was already tied up and was hanging in the same way she was tied up earlier. Shijima removed imaginary dusts on her hands.

'Shijima-san's really strong...' Yashiro thought as she stared at her in admiration and awe.

'What a loser...' Mitsuba scoffed while staring at the young exorcist's pitiful state.