Manga Or Original? Readers, Choose!

Hi Everyone! Mana is back!
Its been months since the last update for this book, sorry about that! ><

Anyways. I wont take much of your time and be straight to the point.

I'm letting you readers (Or what left of the readers here. Honestly I'm not suprised if there still some reading this crap.) choose of what will happen to the ending for this book!

There's two option actually.

Option 1: Follow the manga.

Honestly, I haven't read past chapter 64 yet. But choosing this option means that this book will be following the manga plot till the end to what ever the ending, Aidairo gives. That means, I'll have to wait till the manga is finished to continue. (Also if the previous chapters of this doesnt seems to make sense with what happening in the manga now, then this book will have a major/minor edit. But I don't mind actually so don't feel bad for me if you think that it's too much of a hassle to edit a 50+chapters).

Following the manga means, there won't be any sequel for this.

Option 2: Mana's Original ending idea

I won't tell much cause that will consider a spoiler but choosing this one means that this book will end right after the end of the reaper's arc. Which is like a few chapters away from now. My own idea that I planned halfway while writing this book. (Honestly I planned this like ages ago but it seems unlikely but hey! This is just a fanfiction! The plot is for the author to decide!)

Angsty ending but there's definitely a sequel that features an adult Kou/Nene paring and possibly an Akane/Aoi. So its like an into the future sequel.

Anyways. Take your time to decide. XD Until then I'll be here waiting for my switch to arrive which is like a few months away TvT.

Also thank you all for reading Our Fate Together!

Bat Noir, Out! ✌️