🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【18】

【ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ❵

Fun Fact: Hatsume's original name was suppost to be Hanami. But then Author-chan decided that her name was gonna be Hatsune but typed everything into Hatsume! Oh well, atleast the reader-chans are okay with this little error.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro Nene trembled and blushed as she stared at her phone. Hatsume peaked over her shoulder to see a rather attractive male singing. Looking at the title, she deadpanned.

'Idol-raising game.'

Ofcourse she would be playing that kind of games.

"Nene-chan!!." Her bestfriend, Aoi called from behind her making her scream in shock. Hatsume back away, a bit frightened at her human friend sudden scream.

"You've been summon! By a hot upper classman!" Both Yashiro and Hatsume look shock. Especially, Hatsume. She didn't ever imagine that a guy would be running after her human friend.

'I still going to ship Nene-chan with Kou-kun...' She thought, a bit sadly. 'Nothing is going to change my mind...'

"What?!" Yashiro asked excitedly.

"See, over there!" Aoi pointed to the classroom door, where her female classmates are crowding over some guy. "Oh! Nene-chan, your so popular!"

"No, I'm not!" The daikon legged girl squealed along with her violet haired friend.

Hatsume rolled her eyes and cross her arms. 'Kou-kun is still better with her, than any other guys...' She then floated after the two human girls as they went into the crowd.

"Oh.." Yashiro looked suprised at the male infront of her as Aoi pushed her towards him.

"Yo." The brunnet greeted casually. He was the one who she ran into in the hallway before. "Hello there. Your Yashiro Nene-chan, right? Would you mind on going out with me?"

The male smiled making the girls behind the white and green haired girl squealed, saying things how Yashiro was lucky and they wished that they're in her place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Where is he taking her?' Hatsume thought as she followed the two humans outside the building. 'More importantly, what in the world could he want with Nene-chan?'

"Ummm..." Yashiro tried to ask, the male stopped and turn towards her. "Senpai...Who?-"

"Oh me?" The brunnet pointex towards himself. "I'm Hyuuga Natsuhiko! Call me Natsuhiko-senpai..." He started ranting.

"I'm in the highschool division, second year class-B. My hobbies include Fishing and Karaoke. And incidentally, I'm always on the hunt for a girlfriend!" The two girls blinked and stared at him. He given them too much information about himself, and they weren't even asking.

The two humans continued walking, Hatsume trailed behind them, already feeling like she was the third wheel around here.

"Hyuuga-senpai... This is the first time we've talked, isn't it?"

"No, Call me 'Natsuhiko-senpai'! Oh! Let's trade numbers!"

The two humans then took out their respective cellphones. Yashiro then decided to ask him.

"Um..What do you want to talk to me, senpai?"

"Hmm? Oh, there's someone who wants to meet you." He said. Hatsume could have sworn that she saw him glance towards her. So he can see her? Hatsume could already feel herself sweat bullets, something seems really wrong here.