🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【50】

【sᴇᴍᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴇxᴀᴍs】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's something....I wanted to talk to you three about..." Yashiro told them, holding a piece of paper close to her chest.

"What is it?" Hanako asked. Hatsume detached herself from the young exorcist's leg.

"To be frank..." Yashiro remained quiet for a few seconds before showing them what's written on the paper. She look like she was about to cry. "Finals are around the corner!"

The three flinched. Kou grabbed his hair in frustration. "Finals! I totally forgot about them!"

"Who would have thought that time would go by so fast while were in that world..." Yashito sniffled.

"Who even cares about doing finals and all that junk...?" Hanako commented.

"Hey! Exams are really important to students who wants to graduate and get a stable job." Hatsume told him. Puffing her cheeks in annoyance. "Like you're not a student before. You used to beg all the time for me to tutor you."

Hanako gave her a cheeky grin. Rubbing his neck in embarassment.

"What Hatsume-chan, said!" Yashiro agreed. "If you get poor grades at our school, you'll have to go through all sort of tutoring! In my case, if I were to get low scores on all my subjects, I would have to go through tutoring, even during the summer!

I won't be able to come and clean the toilets!"

Both Hanako and Hatsume gasped at the thought. Well Hatsume was more concerned of her friend's grade.

"If that were to happen to me..." Yashiro began drifting into her own little world. "NO! DON'T ME A TUTORED-DAIKON!"

"Senpai, please calm down." The ball of sunshine known as Kou, tried his best to calm down the girl his heart was beating for.

"Yashiro." Hanako grabbed the human girl's shoulder making her turn to face him

'Don't tell me... He has some sort of magic tool that can help me get perfect marks on my finals...?' Yashiro thought, hopeful.

"Study hard."

She deadpanned. "............................Yeah......"

"Nene-chan, I could help you study if you want?" Hatsume volunteered making Yashiro sparkled.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. I mean, I tend to go through classrooms and listen to lectures whenever I have free time." Hatsume chirped. "So I'm aware of some of your subjects, Nene-chan."

"I'll help you too, Senpai!" Kou exclaimed, moving his arm in circles.

"Kou-kun!"

"Boy, are you safe for the finals?"

"I'm not!"

"I could tutor you too, Kou-kun! If you want to, that is."

From outside the bathroom, Minamoto Teru stood. Leaning on the wall as he eavesdropping through the four's conversation.

"Finals, huh..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

《Seven days until finals...》

"Hey, Aoi..." The president of the student council called, he gave the orange haired boy one of his usual charming smiles. "How about the two of us indulge in a little contest?"