♥10k Reads! Special Chapter!♥

【ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴋɪɴɢs】

Thank you! I never thought that I'll reach a 10 thousand reads! Hug and kisses everyone!

Have you ever wondered what our favorite characters along with our precious little Hatsume were doing outside the main plot of this book?

Well, here's one of them!

There's also some Kou x Nene, followed by Teru x Hatsume moments...With a jealous Hanako ofcourse😂😂😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Me, A adorable girl and A strange boy's exciting life...

Typically, all we do is clean the toilets. But we don't only clean all the time.'

"All done?" Hanako asked as Hatsume, Yashiro, Kou and suprisingly, Tsukigomori took each a card from his hands. The five was all in the school girl's bathroom, where the two seventh mystery's boundary is located. Tsukigomori on the other hand, was forced to join their game. "Let's do this!-

Who's the king~?" Hanako then cheered as he look at his paper. Hatsume sighed as she look at hers. Yashiro look confused as she stared at hers.

Kou raised his hand. "By the way... What even is the "Game of kings"?" Hanako laughed at this, mischeviously.

"You're still an oblivous kid, boy... For the sake of your future, I'll tell you.." He then began, explaining. "It's more fun with Alcohol. Prepare one "king" card, as well as numbered cards that hold the number of players.

The one who holds the "king" card, is the king! And the king can issue orders to any of the players with numbered cards."

The male seventh mystery then showed them his card. "I'm the king!" He then grinned at his companions, making them all sweat nervously.

"I forgot to say this, But this "Game of Kings" is a bit odd compared to the other games." Hatsume started at him confused.

"H-Hanako-kun, what do you mean by odd?"

"Well my beloved Hatsu-chan, this is an odd tool from the other side. No matter what the king says, it always come true for sure." The female mystery could have sworn that he saw a weird glint on her other half's eyes as he smirked.

"Like this. #3, sit on my lap until it's your turn. And #4, dance the Flaminco!" Hatsume tense up, it's her numbered card! She suddenly lost control of her body as she was forced to go to Hanako and sat on his lap as he floated around.

Tsuchigomori suddenly started dancing, much to his dismay as he glared at the male seventh mystery. "You.. I won't forget this!"

"Hanako-kun, t-this is un-unappropriate!" Hatsume stuttered as she covered her blushing face with her hands.

Hanako laughed as he held her by her waist, snuggling close to her. Apparently, he saw their numbers.

The two humans stared at everything that had happened in disbelief. Hanako laughed. "See, they're really following the kings order!"