🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【38】

【ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ❵】

Basically this arc title chapters was actually called daydream when I went and check up the manga.

And I skipped Kou's chapter, since he'll be summarizing the events while telling Yashiro.

I also combined two chapters here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

《 Previously》

'I'm Yashiro Nene, and these two are Hanako-kun and Hatsume-chan of the seven mysteries!

This morning when I came into class, Hanako-kun and Hatsume-chan had turned into humans!

No one else seemed to think it was strange, what's going on?! Am I going crazy?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) sweatdropped at the scene infront of her, Amane was trying to pull Yashiro by her ankles as she gripped on to the curtains tightly.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN THE POOL!" Yashiro whined, her shoe falling on the ground as Amane kept on pulling.

"Let's~  go~!"

"I don't wanna!"

"Yashiro-chan, you said that you'll help when I asked for volunteers a while back." (Y/n) said, sweatdropping. Amane got tired and just let go of the white haired girl's ankle.

"I said that?" Yashiro asked making Amane and (Y/n) sweatdropped.

"You did. We have to have a few people from each class to help." Amane answered holding the lists of students who was going to help. "We have to ask Minamoto too, since there's not enough people."

Yashiro's ruby red eyes, brightens up at when he said 'Minamoto' "Minamoto?!"

"It's not Teru-kaichou, Yashiro-chan." (Y/n) said. "It's his younger brother."

"Kou-kun!" Yashiro's eyes sparkled with hope. 'If I can talk to him, then maybe we could figure out what's happening!'

"Wait for me! Kou-kun!" Yashiro quickly ran out of the room.

Unknown to her, Amane frowned at her and looked at (Y/n), who lowered her head in guilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kou-kun!" Yashiro ran towards the younger boy with so much passion, her arms stretch towards him. Amane and (Y/n) deadpanned at her.

"Senpai!" Kou grinned and returned the gesture, running towards her with Mitsuba staring at him weirdly while holding a hose.

They both held hands.

"Hanako and Hatsume are spirits right?"

"Mitsuba is a spirit right?"

"Finally someone understands!" The two shook hands furiously and began swapping information without anyone hearing them.

"It's weird! Everyone thinks the two are their classmates" Yashiro whispered.

"Same with Mitsuba." Kou added. "But still, what if we're the ones who aren't normal?"

"Eh?"

"No... It's just that... Really, He just seems so much like a normal student. Maybe this really is how it is from the start." Kou said, his hair covering his eyes. "....Maybe it's.... better...."