ˢᶜʳᵘⁿᶜʰⁱᵉ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: your boyfriend Tommy always take your scrunchie and wears them on his wrist. what happens when he forgets to take it off before streaming?

warning: swearing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your boyfriend Tommy had this weird habit of stealing your scrunchies from you because it annoyed you. Tommy was a good six inches taller than you and normally held the scrunchies above his head. after fighting with him for a few minutes you always gave up.

it wasn't like this was a rare occurrence Tommy did this almost every single time you had a scrunchie. and if you'd ask him why he'd respond with a cheeky smile saying he liked your hair down. he had a collection of about thirty scrunchies by this point piling up in the draw of his nightstand.

but you weren't too upset about it and you had about a dozen of Tommy's hoodies sitting in your room. currently you were laying in your bed watching Tommy's stream. it was a normal stream on the dream smp with Tommy causing chaos as always.

seeing him throw his hands in the air you notice a familiar royal blue scrunchie on his wrist. too caught up in his screaming he didn't realize that he still had the scrunchie on his wrist. his chat noticed but couldn't make out what it was thinking that it was a bracelet only a few realizing what it actually was. a donation went through and the robotic voice spoke saying "is that a scrunchie on your wrist" which made Tommy turn red and look down at his arm. noticing that he was still wearing he muttered under his breath "fuck".

telling his chat no it wasn't but his red face gave it away. his chat began calling him a simp in which he started to yell at his chat. "I am no simp you fucking idiots" and he was slightly laughing. but it was out there that Tommy wore a scrunchie on his wrist.

you decided to send a ten dollar donation with the message "you simp for me <3". when the donation was read by the robotic voice Tommy didn't even try to deny it only saying "stupid women" in which you busted out aughing understanding that this was his bit and not taking any offense to it.

receiving a text message from Tommy saying "it was all the scrunchies fault." laughing you decided to respond saying "stop taking them than" then Tommy responded "no" laughing you decided not reply but to go to sleep as it was pretty late.

436words.

short but kinda cute. i also have no more prewritten stuff i'll try my best to work on some but i can't guarantee it as i have midterms that i need to study for. i hope you're all doing great ❤️

written on: 9.20.20