ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: MrBeast buys you a plane ticket to surprise Techno your long distance boyfriend.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you lived on the opposite side of the world than your boyfriend Techno. he lived in California while you were in Australia. the two of you were supposed to move in together but the virus ruined your plans as Australia went into lockdown.

Techno was competing in a duel with Dream in minecraft pvp for 100,000 dollars. when Jimmy aka MrBeast asked what Techno would do with the money he replied with buying a plane ticket to go see you as you've been apart for quite awhile.

little did Techno know MrBeast contacted you about a week before the duel and messaged you about flying out to surprise Techno for part of the video and of course you agreed.

it was the day before the duel and you were at the airport waiting to board your flight. waiting patiently in the seating area at your gate with headphones in playing your music on shuffle. (i wrote this while listening to indian music)

the flight from Australia to California was almost 17 hours and was something you were dreading. flying was okay but for such long periods of time without any layovers sucked. you already bought some snacks and drinks from one of the small overpriced stores that the airport has.

once you boarded the plane the flight went smoothly. you spent it sleeping and catching up on some school work. when the plane landed you grabbed your luggage from the baggage claim and got into your uber that was waiting for you making your way to your boyfriends apartment.

you had a key from all the times you've visited before so you let yourself in quietly knowing that they were filming the introduction scene for the duel. texting Jimmy that you were at Technos apartment. once recovering confirmation that Techno had his camera on you made your way to his bedroom where he had his set up.

luckily the door was open so you didn't need to worry about the noise it would make opening. you couldn't hear what was going on as Techno had headphones in but as he started to turn around your heart started beating a lot faster.

"y/n? what how" he stuttered standing quickly practically running across the room to the doorway where you stood. when he reached you he wrapped his arms around you for a tight hug. your eyes started to water and a few tears fell down your cheeks. you had missed him so much over the course of the past nine months.

he always gave the best hugs. they made you feel warm and safe, like nothing could hurt you while he held you. burying your face in his chest you inhaled the scent of his cologne trying to stop yourself from crying any longer. while techno was holding you tightly pressing soft kisses to the top of your head repeatedly still in shock that you were here, in his arms. that it was real and he wasn't imagining it.

"i missed you much, i love you. this was the best surprise. he mumbled quietly.

"i love you more." you said looking up at him with a smile.

a few minutes later you finally pulled away from the hug. ushering him towards his computer to go compete in the duel. but he had other plans dragging you to sit next to him on a spare chair. while he sat in his chair thanking Jimmy he held your hand and rubbed soft patterns on it using his thumb.

throughout the duel you didn't move from his side. always encouraging him whether he was losing or winning. it was a moment that you'd remember forever.

650 words

hi! hope everyone's doing alright. :)

remember to drop a follow to see different announcements & such. <3

unedited

written on: 12.15.2020