ᵖᵃⁿⁱᶜ ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: reader has a panic attack and their boyfriend Tubbo tries to calm them down.

warnings: panic attack

request: yes @OneBird_OnAWire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

school hasn't been extremely easy lately. especially with the switch to online school. normally you'd have your teachers there to help you in person and explain the lessons and to also answer any questions you'd have. but online they can only do so much between handling their online students and their in person students. (i'm basing this off my school where they gave students options to go back in person or stay home)

you were on your way to your to your boyfriend Toby's house to hang out for a little bit. on the walk there you took in the fresh air to try and calm yourself down as you've been really stressed. the cool evening air felt amazing against your skin. listening to your favorite bands newest album on on the way there. (stream CALM by 5SOS for clear skin)

once you reached Toby's house you saw him outside sitting on the porch waiting for you. greeting him with a hug and a soft peck on the lips the two of you were on your way to his room to hang out. when you were settled on his bed sitting with your back leant up against the wall and Toby's head laying in your lap.

you started to rant about school saying "schools just been really stressful. I feel like i'm so behind even though i'm not. there's so much pressure. I don't even understand what's being taught half of the time." continuing to psych yourself out while
your boyfriend was rubbing your arm trying to calm you down before you sent yourself into a panic.

it didn't work as you started to gasp for air and tears started to flow down your face. the stress just getting to much for you. immediately Toby sat up and pulled you into a lose hold knowing not to hold you too tight as it'd freak you out at the moment.

wiping the tears from your face he started to softly speak "baby baby y/n you gotta take a deep breath baby. come on you can do it. follow my breathing" he spoke while taking your hand and placing it on his chest while exaggerating his breathing "in, out, good job. in, out" with his arm that was wrapped around you he started to run your back in a soothing manner.

around ten minutes later you were calmed down and exhausted after the panic attack also. wrapping your arms around your boyfriend hugging him tightly while whispering a soft "thank you" against his clothed chest.

Toby said nothing he just pulled you closer to him and pressed a kiss to the top of your before burying his face in your hair and taking a deep breath relieved that you were alright. maneuvering to a position in which you were laying on his chest and he was able to hold you close. you fell asleep to the feeling of your boyfriends hand soothingly playing with your hair and the sound of his steady heartbeat.

610 words

sorry I meant to get this out earlier. but my turtles heat lamp broke so I had to go to the store with my sister and had a bunch of school work to finish.

if I have any advice for you do not enroll in college at 15 like I did. i'm turning 17 next month and I regret it so much. I feel like my whole like has been ripped away because i'm always doing school work.

stay safe <3

ps. new username pog ;)

unedited.

written on: 10.12.2020