ˢᵗʳᵉᵃᵐ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: reader returns from a trip and surprises their boyfriend Tommy while he's streaming.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

airports are big, loud, smelly, crowded, and overall awful. but you were excited to be returning home. you and your family went on a month long vacation to go visit some of your family that lived pretty far. you were ready to be home as you missed your bed and your boyfriend Tommy.

boarding your flight back home you were anxious. flying wasn't something you were super fond of. especially over ocean water, you had this weird fear that the plane would crash into the water and everyone would be attacked by sharks. (this is like my biggest fear LMAO) putting in headphones and listening to your favorite playlist trying to fall asleep to pass time on the long flight home.

when the plane landed you were one of the first people off and stood by the gate waiting for your parents to exit the plane. once you were reunited with them the three of you made your way to your car that you left parked here in the garage and made your way home. by the time you were at your house it was four pm and you decided that you would go surprise your boyfriend as he thought you were coming back next week.

taking a quick shower to get rid of any germs and putting on a fresh pair of clothing that consisted of one of Tommy's hoodies and a pair of comfy pants. after a twenty minute walk you made it to his house. greeting his mom and talking with her for a few minutes before making your way upstairs.

opening his door not knowing that he was streaming and hearing him yell "i'm streaming mum!" before turning around and realizing it was you. he stood up from his seat quickly and ran towards the door tripping over his own feet slightly. gently pushing you to the hallway where the stream wouldn't see you he hugged you. pressing a kiss to your forehead and saying

"you're back! you weren't supposed to be back for another week"

you smiled looking up at him and said "surprise" before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

the two of you stood in the hallway sharing soft sweet kisses and hugs for the next few minutes completely forgetting about Tommy's stream that was going crazy. Tommy's fans knew that he was in a relationship but nothing else. he liked to keep his personal life out of the internet.

a few minutes later he pressed one more kiss to your head before telling you that he was gonna turn off his stream and meet you downstairs. the rest of the evening was spent watching tv and spending time with his family.

509 words

hope everyone's having a great day :)

i would like to say that requests are now officially open again! i've managed to write most of the ones that managed to pile up and only have about three remaining.

unedited

written on 11.23.2020