ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵈ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: your walking home late at night from work and you notice someone is following you. leading you to find the closest stranger pretending
that he's your boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the streets of london were dark and not very crowded as it was currently 10:30pm at night. you just finished a closing shift at your job and was walking home. your car had broken down earlier that week and you didn't have time to take it to the mechanic yet but you had plans to the following day.

it was about a thirty minute walk from your job to your apartment. you didn't mind the walk as it gave you extra time to reflect on your day and it was peaceful. having one airpod in to listen to music on a low volume and leaving the other airpod in its case so you could still hear what was going on around you.

about ten minutes into your journey home you noticed a tall figure following closely behind you. panicked but you casually took the airpod out and shut off your music. looking around and weighing your options. but not thinking too much into the situation thinking maybe that the person was heading in the same direction as you.

a few minutes later you started to become worried as the man was still following you. walking into the closest convenience store you saw a tall boy in a yellow sweater and a maroon beanie with curls poking out the front. walking up to him wrapping your arm around his saying "hi babe sorry i'm late I just got off work."

Wilbur was so confused and was about to push you away saying that you have the wrong person but when he noticed the panicked look in your eyes and saw the man behind you he understood. he pulled you into his arms hugging you telling you he missed you and that it's okay. glaring at the man as he spoke. soon enough the creepy man walked out of the store and disappeared.

pulling away from the hug you started to thank the stranger telling him that he really helped you. Wilbur being the nice guy he was decided to walk you home to ensure your safety. during the walk home he managed to get your number.

later that week he texted you asking you on a date and soon after the two of you started to date.

419 words
this ones kinda short but i liked the plot line.
written: 9.19.20