ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you and Fundy have been close friends for awhile. the two of you have secretly been crushing on each other.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

best friends, close friends that's what you and Fundy were. the two of you had known each other since you were children. growing up as neighbors and attending be same schools as one another for as long as you could remember.

the two of you were now in college and still as close as ever. Floris also known as Fundy on youtube and twitch was a successful youtuber and he stream in his spare time. you'd help him with coding different projects for his videos or occasionally you'd drop by on his stream and hang out for a little bit.

for the past few months you hadn't been in the right place mentally. you lost all motivation for school and work. all you wanted to do was stay in bed all day and do nothing. but Floris made sure that you were alright every single day. he would sometimes bring food and drop it off at your apartment and wouldn't leave until you ate most of it.

he also came over at random times of the night when you felt like your world was crashing down. no matter the time or what he was doing he'd immediately rush to your apartment and hold you while you broke down and whispered comforting words in your ear.

as of right now you were feeling a lot better than you were a few months ago. and you realized something that scared you, you had feelings for your best friend Floris. after debating about telling him you decided that you would while he was at twitchcon in san diego.

the day before he left confirmed your feelings. you felt all warm in side and happy when he held you. and you also caught yourself staring at him a lot more often than you would normally. but you weren't sure if Floris felt the same for you.

before you could chicken out you grabbed your phone and sent a text that read

"hey, I don't know how to say this but I was too scared to admit it in person but I really like you. and I didn't notice it until these past few weeks. you've always been there for me."

meanwhile..

when Floris received the text he was changing in his hotel room getting ready to go watch a movie with a few of his friends before it go too late.

his heart raced as he saw your name pop up on his phone screen. he knew he had feelings for you but didn't want to pursue it out of respect for you because he didn't think that you felt the same way. and he didn't want to risk losing you.

but when he opened the text his face flushed red and he was flustered. too shocked to reply he started to overthink the events that were currently taking place. he thought that this was a joke but after calming down he realized that this was something you wouldn't joke about.

sitting down and taking a deep breath he unlocked his phone and opened his text messages with you and started typing out a response.

"hi. can I start off by saying how unexpected this was oh my god. but I really like you too. how about when I get back we talk about this more over dinner?"

hitting send he placed his phone in his pants pocket with a huge smile on his face. grabbing his jacket and wallet he was out of the hotel room and went to the movies with his friends. happier than he had ever been.

620 words

happy halloween! i hope everyone stayed safe if they celebrated.

unfortunately at this moment i have had to close requests. i will still be writing all the ones i have received and responded too. but i've been feeling overwhelmed. i have around 12 unwritten requests. normally when i finish one request i get another two. it's a bit overwhelming. but they will open back up after I have gotten at least halfway through these. I'm so sorry <3

unedited.

written on 10.31.2020