įµ‡ā±įµ įµ‡Ź³įµ’įµ—Ź°įµ‰Ź³ įµįµ’įµˆįµ‰

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: protective big brother Wilbur when he finds out you his little sister got beat up at school.

request: yes

warnings: mentions bullying, bruises, swearing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

walking home from school was normally a time that you enjoyed as it was pretty peaceful. but today all of that peace was gone. there were these few kids that liked to pick on you at school and normally it wasn't too bad and you were able to handle it. today was not one of those days.

the kids that were picking on you kept shoving you into walls and doors which caused you to begin bruising. you always bruised really easily and the slightest touch would leave your skin marked. (me asf) you noticed before you left that your arms were scattered with purple bruises that just kept getting darker.

you were only ten years old, you didn't understand how people could be so cruel. you only wanted your older brother Wilbur to hug you and tell you that everything would be alright. Wilbur was the worlds best older brother, he always played with you and helped you with your homework. he was your favorite person to be around and he loved you dearly.

reaching his apartment as you were staying with him for the weekend you unlocked the door with the key he gave you when he first moved out into his own apartment. taking off your ugly shoes that the school required you to wear and dropping your backpack at the door you bolted down the hallway. tears streaming down your face just wanting to be held after the horrible day you had.

not bothering to knock on the door to his office you
walked in and went straight to your older brother crawling on top his lap letting out a cry before saying your brothers name "Wil" alarmed Wilbur completely forgot about his stream and directed his attention to you. "y/n? what's wrong? did you have a bad day at school?"

"bubby they hurt my arms" you said pushing your arm into his line of sight. you heard his breath hitch almost immediately carefully picking up your arm to examine the many bruises and red marks. "what the fuck! who in the hell hurts a ten year old." he was in full big brother mode. standing from his chair while picking you up he made his way to the bathroom. placing you on the counter gently he took out some medicine from the cabinet.

once again gently grabbing your arm he started to rub the medicine on the growing bruises being as careful as possible and wincing when you let out whimpers of pain when he pressed too hard. washing his hands after applying the medicine he wiped your cheeks to rid them of tears with the pad of his thumb and spoke "y/n they're a bit mean huh? i'm sorry love. come here." he cooed pulling you into his arms for a hug.

when you were able to stop crying he picked you up and made his way back into his office setting you on his lap once again and apologized to his stream for leaving. a few minutes later you spoke softly "snack?" Wilbur chuckled before grabbing the fruit snacks he had in his desk drawer specifically for you.

after you ate the snacks you placed your head on his shoulder angled to where you could watch the stream and said "you're the best big brother. I love you." Wilbur cooed before repeating the phrase "I love you too, you're the best sister ever." his chat was going crazy and clipping the sweet moment.

630 words

yet another request, this was really cute to write.

153k readers thank you all so much <3

unedited

written on 10.27.2020