ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: reader is very sensitive and Tommy gets protective when they get upset.

request: yes @iloveanimesomuch172

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

playing on the dream smp with your boyfriend Tommy and his best friend Tubbo who've you become really close with, could be extremely chaotic. but Tommy always tried to keep the yelling to a minimum whenever you were in the call because he knew how much you hated it.

currently you and Tubbo were working on your shared bee farm decorating it to be more homey for the bees. while Tommy was out collecting materials for the two of you, while reading some donations from his chat as he was currently streaming.

"Tubbo look"  you giggled with a large smile on your face while making your minecraft character punch towards the bees going in and out of the hives. Tommy smiled when he heard the sound of your giggle and his heart fluttered. he loved hearing that you were happy.

the pandemic put a bit of a strain on your relationship as the country was currently in lockdown and you could barely see each other even though you lived twenty minutes away. your families didn't want you going out much and risk you catching the virus.

the peaceful atomosphere of the call was rudely interrupted by Sapnap joining the call. greeting him with a soft "hello" and he returned the greeting before speaking to Tommy and Tubbo about some random stuff on the smp.

tuning out the conversation you continued decorating the bee farm occasionally interrupting their conversation to ask Tommy for some materials which he happily gave over to you.

after ten minutes you noticed a figure walking towards you but you ignored it as you thought it was Tubbo. but when blocks started breaking and fire was started you noticed it was Sapnap.

immediately asking for him to stop but he didn't laughing as he continued because he was joking around. he had no clue how sensitive you were.
"please stop! your destroying it we worked so hard on this!" you pleaded with a few tears starting to stream down your face.

Tommy immediately took notice in the change of your voice and started to scream "SAPNAP STOP WHATEVER YOUR DOING LEAVE HER ALONE! FUCKING STUPID MAN! IM COMING TO MURDER YOU!" once his character got into view of Sapnap he started to chase him yelling "DIE FUCK YOU!"

meanwhile you were wiping your tear stained cheeks and trying to put out the fire before it spread anymore with Tubbos help. once Sapnap was dead Tommy spoke softly "y/n after the stream i'll help you rebuild this all, i'm sorry." letting out a quiet hum of acknowledgement you made your character nod it's head up and down.

a few minutes later Tommy was building the church prime and chatting with his chat. but while reading chat he saw a rude message about you. reading it in his head not daring to read it aloud he spoke "username45 you're a fucking idiot! don't say those things about my girlfriend I don't care who you think you are. fucking absolute idiot. you don't know anything about her. she's the most amazing person i've ever met. I love her with everything in me. she makes me a better person. she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. fuck off."he immediately banned that user from his twitch channel.

on the other end of the call you were shocked and blushing. you didn't expect Tommy to blow up like that. you knew he was protective but you didn't know he could be like this. Tommy always made sure that everyone was nice to you and he always tried his best to protect you.

Tommy ended the stream and left the discord call and you followed. immediately you got a facetime from him accepting it you saw his face pop up onto your screen. before you had the chance to speak he started to talk "I love you. I'm sorry Sapnap was a jerk and I'm sorry my chat was being rude. I didn't mean to yell I know how much it upsets you but I just wanted to protect you."

softly smiling you started to speak "baby it's okay. I love you so much. thank you for sticking up for me. also your the best thing that's ever happened to me as well."

764 words

it's pretty late but I wanted to get this out before I fell asleep.

stay hydrated & make sure you eat please <3

send in any requests you have <3

unedited

written on 10.10.2020