ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: reader doesn't realize punz is streaming and walks behind him in a towel.

request: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you and your boyfriend punz moved in together a few weeks back. you two decided that after being together for awhile it was time to live together. sadly the new apartment you two chose didn't have a set space for recording or streaming, so he streamed from his set up in your shared bedroom.

you knew he planned on streaming at some point today because he's been obsessed with getting better at rust. but what you didn't know was that he started streaming early.

when you got home from work you decided to head straight in the shower to get rid any germs that collected on your skin throughout the day. playing your normal music on the speaker in the bathroom and singing along while taking your shower.

the playlist that you had on was playing sweat by zayn which was just released a few days ago off his new album. the album was a masterpiece, it was well written and produced. don't forget that the vocals were amazing. especially in river road where he produced it as a live performance.

after about forty minutes you finally got out of the shower. drying off and putting on lotion before wrapping a towel around your body. brushing/combing out your hair before making your way into the bedroom.

not realizing that your boyfriend was streaming you walked directly behind him. he was too focused on his game to notice but of course his chat did. but luckily the camera didn't pick up too much besides a blurry silhouette and only a view from your mid stomach up.

while you were changing you happened to hear your boyfriend speak up to his chat

"what are you- oh chat close your eyes! no peeking" he spoke while laughing but you knew that he was being serious. he told his stream he'd be right back and turned off his face cam for a minute and muted himself.

making his way behind you wrapping his arms around your now clothed waist and spoke

"you need to pay more attention love, you just walked behind me while my camera was on."

looking up at him with an alarmed look in your eyes

"they didn't see anything right? nothing bad?"

"no it's alright it was only a blurry silhouette."

sighing in relief you turned around and hugged your boyfriend while muttering an apology and saying you'd be more careful next time.

he laughed it off and held for you a few seconds and pressed a soft kiss to your forehead. before making his way back to his set up. he was talking to his chat jokingly scolding them for looking but he made sure to delete any of the clips before they got out on twitter.

519 words

heh i kinda forgot about updating.

WE'RE ALMOST AT 1 MILLION READS THATS INSANE I APPRECIATE YOU ALL.

but make sure to send some requests in my private messages. i know lots were asking when they opened back up and i never made an announcement a few weeks ago.

unedited

written on 1..17.2020