ˢⁱᶜᵏ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: your sick and your boyfriend Techno tries his best to take care of you. eventually recruiting some help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when you woke up that morning you had woken up with a horrible ache in your head and a runny nose. thinking that it was just allergies you brushed it off and got ready for your day. heading to your kitchen after you showered to grab a quick breakfast to eat in the car on your way to work. settling for a raspberry specially-k breakfast bar.

locking the door to your apartment you headed downstairs to the parking lot. starting your car buckling up you sent your boyfriend a text that you were heading to work.

seven hours later you finally were out of work and heading to your boyfriend Techno's apartment feeling so much worse than how you felt that morning with your throat hurting now and your voice being croaky from using it all day. making your way upstairs to your boyfriends apartment unlocking the door letting yourself in, finding Techno in his office editing for his newest video.

when Techno heard you enter the office he stood up from his chair greeting you with a hug and a kiss on your forehead. pulling away in shock he muttered that you had a fever instructing you to go change and relax. you knew that it would be no use fighting against him so you went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. dressing in one of his oversized hoodies and a pair of shorts you left behind last time you slept over.

while you were in the shower Techno was in the kitchen trying to figure out how to make sick soup. he was struggling a lot as he had no clue how to cook. he tried to call his mom but sadly she didn't answer as she was at work so he was stumped. looking in his pantry to see if he had any can soup he could hear up instead of cooking it himself but he did not.

with no idea how to start he opened up twitter on his phone typing out a tweet that read

@technoblade: how do i make soup nerds? quick hurry up recipe now.

within minutes he got many replies but he used the recipe that Phil sent him because he assumed Phil would be able to cook. struggling a bit he was finally able to make a pot of soup that didn't taste horrible. before he forgot he sent Phil a thank you text.

grabbing the bowl full of hot soup he made his way to the bedroom where you were laying down on the bed under the blankets. when you noticed him standing there with a bowl of soup your heart swelled with love seeing that he went through the trouble of making you a bowl of soup when he hated cooking.

he gently handed the bowl to you crawling in bed next to you handing you some pain meds from his nightstand watching you take them. the two of you spent the rest of the night watching movies while Techno did his best to take care of you. the next morning you woke up with no fever and feeling a lot better with just a dull ache that was fading.

579 words

i'm trying to prewrite right now and I literally have no idea what to write lol. also a double update today wow

ignore this if you see this being republished in feb i'm going through and changing technos real name to techno

written on: 9.21.20