ᵐʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵍᵒᵈ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you've never played minecraft before and your boyfriend clay decides to teach you.

warning: swearing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you and your boyfriend Clay were lounging around on his couch talking and not paying attention to the movie that was now just background noise. "you've never played minecraft before?" Clay practically yelled. "no" you muttered softly embarrassed.

suddenly Clay stood up and took your hand dragging you behind him as he walked straight into his office. you had no choice but to follow behind him confused. he opened the door to the office and went straight to his pc not even sitting down and turned it on opening up minecraft. pointing at his gaming chair he told you to sit because he was going to teach you how to play. sarcastically you replied "yes mr. minecraft god" and sat down.

he instructed you to start a new single player world to teach you the basic mechanics of the game as you told him you don't know how to do anything. before he even got the chance to tell you how to move you tried moving with the arrow keys confusedly muttering "what the fuck in all games you move with the arrow keys." in response Clay began to wheeze. you kept angrily stating that the game was broken Clay was to busy wheezing to respond.

after a few minutes Clay was able to speak through his wheezes telling you to move with the w a s d keys. in response you let out a loud "ooohhhhhhhhhhhh that's stupid" a few long hours later you finally built a small basic house and had a set of iron armor. during those few hours you were blown up by many creepers and killed by an army of skeletons and zombies.

you wanted to give up at this point complaining that you were tired but Clay insisted on you going on the smp because he wanted to show you around it so you unwillingly complied. once you joined the sever Clay was giving you a tour around the sever when four random voices joined the discord channel you two were in.

you looked at Clay in a panic because you have never talked to any of Clay's friends besides Sapnap and George. "GREEN MAN" "DREM" you heard to sperate voices screech while George and Sapnap were laughing at the two younger boys Tommy and Tubbo. Clay unmuted his mic and said hello to the boys. you stood up from Clay's gaming chair and made him sit in it now as you didn't want to play anymore and you were feeling anxious because you didn't know half of the people in the call.

you were about to leave the room but you felt Clay's hand grip your wrist and gently pull you onto his lap while he was playing on the smp with the others. you silently complied wrapping your arms around his body and resting your head in the crook of his neck. you could feel his chest vibrate as he spoke as it was making you sleepier by the moment but the sound of his laughs kept you awake with a soft smile on your face.

555 words
i wrote this while watching mcc 9 while dreams whole team was dominating battle box.
anyways i hope you all are doing good.