ᵈᵉᵃˡ ᵒʳ ⁿᵒ ᵈᵉᵃˡ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: Tubbo's deal or no deal. platonic

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you and Tubbo have been best friends for quite a long time, around five years. there have never been any romantic feelings between either of you. the bond between you was extremely close.

Tubbo was supposed to be a participant in Dreams deal or no deal and he asked you to come over for moral support. the stream was supposed to be starting in a few minutes so you both were making sure everything was set up and snacks were provided.

you were sitting on a stool next to Tubbos gaming chair and were scrolling on your phone while Tubbo started the stream and greeted them letting know what was going on in today's stream. looking up from your phone you waved at chat saying hello.

about twenty minutes later the stream was finally and Tubbo had to chose the chest that he would keep until the end.

"y/n! you pick i trust you more, you always make the better decisions" Tubbo said excitedly.

"uh number 8" you said quickly knowing that it was your favorite number and it has never disappointed.

the chest was chosen and the game continued. Tubbo unluckily kept picking the chests with the high amounts. there was only the 50,000 dollar chest left all the other chests had less than 300 dollars in them.

when the game came down to the last few minutes Tubbo was left with the decision of taking the money Dream had offered which was 150 dollars. but Tubbo refused.

"you know what Dream i'm gonna keep my chest, I trust y/n. NO DEAL!"

"Tubbo are you sure?" Dream asked

"yes yes I am no deal!" he exclaimed

"okay... the chest you chose to keep number 8 has 50,000 dollars! TUBBO YOU WON!" Dream yelled happily.

"oh my god y/n! you picked the right chest!" Tubbo said while pulling you into a quick hug. "i knew i could trust you."

"Tubbo oh my god" you said in shock.

a few minutes later Tubbo ended the stream and spoke happily "let's go get McDonalds to celebrate! happy meals on me"

you laughed before agreeing. the two of you started the walk to the closet McDonald's which was only a twenty minute walk. during the walk there the two of you joked around and spoke about how lucky it was to win the 50,000 dollars.

411 words

tubbo!

unedited

written on: 11.29.2020