ᵐʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵍᵒᵈ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: now that your boyfriend clay has taught you the basics of minecraft, he decides to teach you pvp.

request: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was a few weeks later and you ended up getting much better at minecraft. you spent many late nights gaming with your boyfriend on your own private sever just for the two of you. but more recently he has asked you to join the smp.

and in his words before you joined you need to know how to pvp properly. which you thought was nonsense because you knew how to spam click and kill things. but apparently there was a move efficient way to do it clay says.

you were on clays extra lap top on the chair next to his desk while he was using his fancy desk top set up.

"are you ready?" he spoke not waiting for a reply "log onto our sever."

"alright" you said logging onto the sever and throwing all your important things into the closet chest to you. leaving you in a set of iron armor with a iron sword and axe. while dream did the same.

almost immediately he started to whack your character and killed you within three hits using his axe.

"why'd you use an axe? you have a sword." you questioned while clicking the respawn button and gathering your things.

"the axe does more damage if you do critical hits with it" he explained while once more killing your character again making your items explode across the desert.

huffing in annoyance as you collected your stuff once again. but this time he didn't kill you but instead explained the differences between attacking with an axe and a sword. but you honestly couldn't tell the difference as you weren't paying attention. more interested in admiring your boyfriend while he spoke.

his green eyes were trained on the screen in front of him while he spoke switching between the sword and axe as he spoke about each one.

looking up and noticing your gaze he laughed and said "were you even paying attention?"

"uh kinda" you replied with a cheeky smile.

the two of you shared a laugh before getting back to playing minecraft. this time he wanted to to try and kill his bright green character. of course you failed miserably as he could easily kill you.

but this cycle continued for about three hours before
you finally gave up. logging out of minecraft and you dragged your chair closer to your boyfriends and asked to watch him play to maybe help you learn faster.

he agreed and started playing bedwars with random players. you rested your head against his arm and stared as the screen watching his movements. while he played he narrated each of his movements giving explanations behind them to help you understand better.

514 words

hope everyone's having a great day/night.

if you haven't noticed i published a new dream book a few days ago, check it out if you'd like.

also don't forget to follow to get updates (:

unedited - not proofread either oops

written on 01.06.2021