ᵃˢᵗʰᵐᵃ ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you are Tommy's youngest sister around the age of 4 and have an asthma attack. Tommy goes full big brother mode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your parents last minute decided that they needed a date night which meant that they weren't able to get a babysitter for you. meaning your older brother Tommy would have to watch you don't get me wrong you love your brother Tommy it's just that you think he could be a little loud sometimes.

currently you were sitting in your bedroom playing with your kitten that your parents had bought you for your fourth birthday which was only a few weeks ago. the age gap between you and Tommy was twelve years and totally accidental. your parents were told after they had Tommy that they couldn't have anymore children but they prayed for years for at least one for child and twelve years layer you appeared your parents miracle baby.

being so much younger than Tommy made him extremely protective over you. he couldn't stand to see his baby sister hurt or upset in any way. so which is why when you barged into his room while he was streaming today he couldn't stay mad.

while you were playing with your kitten it accidentally scratched you and in your eyes it was traumatic even though it was a tiny cut and barely bleeding. you were sobbing your eyes out before you even left the room the sting of the cut too harsh for your tiny body. knowing your parents weren't home you ran straight to your brother Tommy's room and walked in whining his name with big fat tears running down your cheeks. before he even had time to react you ran straight to him with your arms raised silently begging for him to pick you up. the boy very confused and concerned forgot about his stream and the voice call he was in with the Dream Team debating something on the smp.

his only concern was you and calming you down enough to find out what happened. with tears still in your eyes and some running down your cheeks you look and Tommy told him "kitty scratched me" shoving your arm in his face for him to look at. Tommy laughed slightly before stopping himself not wanting to further upset you looking at the tiny cut that already stopped bleeding. he got up from his chair holding you in his arms before setting you down on his gaming chair telling you to sit still until he came back with a bandaid.

you were still freaking out beginning to hyperventilate because you were scared all of the blood on your arm was freaking you out. although it was a small amount to anyone who would look at it your little brain couldn't comprehend it. suddenly you began to cough and felt you chest tighten. trying to yell out your brother name but failing.

the viewers in the stream were freaking out not knowing what to do spamming in the chat for Tommy to come back. Dream took charge of the situation pulling his phone out of his pocket and calling Tommy telling him that you couldn't breathe and were coughing. Tubbo joined the call in hopes that he could calm you down as he knew you quite well.

within a minute Tommy ran back into his room with a small pink inhaler handing it to you helping you pump the air into your lungs by pressing the button and counting for you. once you started to calm down a little bit Tommy shut down his stream without any goodbye. scared but finally able to breathe on your own again you reached for your brother who was already picking you up to hold in his arms trying to make sure you were safe.

holding onto your brother finally calm while he spoke to Dream and Tubbo thanking them for helping you through the asthma attack and that he'd do anything he could to repay them. but both of the boys were just worried for you and wished you the best while you were dozing off on your brothers lap recovering.

Tommy's viewers and the Dream Team saw a new side of Tommy today the overprotective older brother and they gained so much more respect for the young boy after seeing how maturely he handled the situation and how nice he was with you.

776 words.
hi everyone :) i really liked this oneshot so i wanted to get it out as soon as possible. possibly running my sleep schedule but that's okay. the endings kinda sucky but i had no idea how to end it lol.