Ė¢įµ’įµ˜Ź³ įµ–įµƒįµ—į¶œŹ° įµā±įµˆĖ¢

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you're watching your boyfriend Punz's stream and he dropped all of his sour patch kids so you surprise him with more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was a little bit after ten pm and you were laying in your bed watching your boyfriends stream on your phone. he was playing among us with a group of his friends. currently he was muted talking to his chat about toe socks.

not paying very much attention to his surroundings as he was joking around and too engaged in his conversation. he moved his hands too frantically and a spilt second later he knocked his open bag of sour patch kids off his desk. it spilt everywhere. "I just spilt my sour patch kids. there's literally only three left." he spoke while raising the bag to show to his stream while looking disappointed.

"I gotta go get a vacuum" he spoke quickly "I don't want to leave this sugar on my floor. I'll be right back chat." while he was gone you sat up and stretched your muscles and stood up from your bed deciding that you'd bring him some more sour patch kids. throwing on the closest sweatshirt you could find that happened to be Luke's.

running a hand through your messy hair trying to tame it a bit. glancing back at your phone that was still playing Luke's stream realizing that he now had a vacuum and was cleaning up the spilled sugar on his carpet, making you giggle. walking towards your front door you put on a pair of slides, grabbing a mask, your wallet, and keys.

heading to the parking lot you got into your car buckling up and placed your phone in the cup holder with your boyfriends stream still going on. while driving to the closest gas station you could hear your boyfriend starting to get frustrated because he was getting excused for a kill he didn't do. pulling into the parking lot of the gas station, you turned off the car and put your mask on before heading in.

while in the store you grabbed two packs of sour patch kids, a bag of your favorite candy, your favorite drink, and Luke's favorites drinks, paying for it before leaving. once again getting back in your car you started the drive to your boyfriends apartment.

arriving ten minutes later you walked up to his apartment door and unlocked it walking in. knowing he was in his bedroom streaming you opened his door quietly but he noticed. seeing you his face lit up in a smile. muting on his stream he stood up and walked over to the doorway where you were standing.

"hi baby. why are you here it's so late?" he greeted softly with a smile on his face and quickly pecked your lips. "hi" you greeted "I brought you
some more candy and your favorite drink." you spoke with a smile on your face. "no way! thank you so much. you didn't have to" he spoke.

shrugging your shoulders you leaned in for a quick hug before handing him his candy and drink. a few moments later he sat down on his gaming chair and begun speaking to his chat "i'm back guys sorry. my girlfriend just showed up randomly and she brought me more sour patch kids and my favorite drink." while he played you laid on his bed and started to fall asleep while listening to your boyfriend speak.

624 words

hi! i wasn't planning on updating tonight but i'm currently watching Punzs stream and he spilt his sour patch kids so I had this idea randomly.
didn't know how to end this either lol.

also happy one month to this book! thank you for all the love and support. 80k+ reads and 1.6k+ votes in a month. love you all <3

unedited.

written on 10.15.2020